Android Saga Trunks x Goku's daughter reader

Description: Going back in time with Trunks you see your father for the first time and you a Goten's twin sister.

No-ones pov

Sighing you stepped out of the time machine and looked at Trunks as your f/c tail swayed gently behind you as he put the machine away and gently grabbed your hand "Ready?" He asked and you nodded.

Taking off into the sky you saw Freiza's ship land and you looked at Trunks "you take Freiza I'll take Cold" he nodded and stopped Frieza's ki blast and slapped him away. Cold went to intervene but you drop kicked him he stood up and stared at you "Your fight is with me not them" you growled out.

You both charged a ki blast and fired it at each-other you heard a yell and saw Trunks go SSJ and you smirked "time to take it up a notch ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Your h/c hair spiked up and turned blonde as your e/c eyes turned teal.

King Cold gulped and backed away you cupped your hands together "kamahamahaaaaaaa!" The blast turned him to dust and Trunks sliced Freiza into pieces.

Landing beside him you nodded as he did the same and both of your powered down. Goku appeared and you gulped Trunks held your hand and said "we have to tell him y/n" you nodded and walked somewhere more privately with both of them.

Trunks was the first to speak "were from the future so we can't reveal much but in three years time Androids will appear and destroy the Earth" you decided to speak when Goku asked were he was "You died before the battle a heart virus".

Handing him the bottle you said "this is the cure take it when the virus starts" he nodded. You couldn't take it anymore and you hugged him "you and Gohan be careful ok?" He nodded.

Walking away Trunks entered the time machine win you and hugged your shaking form as you kissed his cheek before looking at Goku.

"Good luck dad"......

Edited on the 17/09/2021