Yandere Kakarot x kidnapped slave reader x Yandere Vegeta

Description: Kakarot and Vegeta have loved you for years so when you were at your most vulnerable they kidnap you and keep you as there slave.

No-ones pov

You whimpered as the chains sighed into your skin as day light entered the cell and you smiled weakly seeing the plate of food "at least there feeding me" You thought.

Vegeta walked in with a smirk "good morning y/n sleep well?" You frowned at him and he frowned right back "y/n?" You looked at him "you killed my boyfriend!" You yelled at him and he sighed gently cupping your cheek "he hurts you y/n! Me and Kakarot would never hurt you!"

You whimpered and looked into his eyes "but you chained me up the chains hirt!" He frowned and unchained you as your body fell again his and you sighs in relief.

He picked you up bridle style and carried you up stair were you saw Goku cooking dinner Vegeta place you on the couch and went to speak to Goku. You closed your eyes and slowly drifted of into a painful sleep.

Timeskip

Waking you turned and saw that your hands were bandaged and you were laying in a bed Goku and Vegas sat on the edge of the bed staring at you with regret in there eyes.

"We're sorry y/n we didn't now the chain was hurting you" you stared at him for a solid minute for smiling weakly and pet the empty side of the bed.

They grinned and Goku laid in your left while Vegeta laid on your right hugging you tightly and possessively. They purred nuzzling you and you sighs excepting your fate and nuzzle into there chests.

They bit your neck on each side and you yelped in pain both Saiyan's whimpered and licked at the wounds carefully collecting the falling blood.

They marked you and they would kill for you......