Hit x reader

Description: During the tournament of power Hit hurts Goku so you take his place and fight Hit. Can you beat him or will you win his heart?

No-ones pov

Your gasped as Goku hit the floor and you growled as Hit was about to end him you teleported in front of him grabbing his fist and ki blasting him back.

He gasped and stumbled to hot feet as you helping Goku up "Goku sit this one out I'll deal with it" He whined "but y/n" you glared at him "I wasn't asking Goku" He yelped and teleported back to the stands as you and Hit had a stare off.

"Ladies first" he mocked bowed you giggled "oh such a gentleman" you disappeared and reappeared behind him and ki blasted his back.

He tumbled to the floor groaning as his red eyes burned into your e/c ones you giggled "you said ladies first" you said innocently. Growling he used his Timeskip on you and punched you in the face sending you back a little.

You wiped the blood away form your lip and smirked "were play like that huh?" You powered up and charged "alright then lets play!". You both collided fists and it created a shock wave grunting Hit slammed his foot into your stomach and you cough up blood and saliva.

Holding your stomach you closed your eyes as a f/c aura surrounded you and felt for Hit ki after he used Timeskip. Snapping your eyes open you grabbed his fist and slammed him to the growing and fired multiple ki blasts at him.

When the smoke cleared Hit laid there groaning in pain you smirked "and y/n wins the match!" Your team cheered for you.

Smiling down at Hit you winked at him "your pretty strong and cute~" he blushed you chucked a senzu bean at him and he caught it. You walked away swaying your old teasingly at him.

"Hope to fight you again Hit~".....