Chapter 9- Woah

—————

Izuku opened up a heavy eyelid.

It felt like a mountain of bricks tumbled onto him.

"Grr..... what....." he mumbled. He tried pulling up his body, but he flopped down again, drained of energy. 

He felt a warm hand on his shoulder. "Deku, what the fūck just happened?" 

It sounded like Kacchan...

Wait........ KACCHAN!!

Izuku suddenly sprang forward and leapt onto his boyfriend. "KACCHAN!" 

"WOAH WHAT IN THE GODDAMN HELL??!" Katsuki screamed and he fell backwards. "WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOUR FUÇKING BRAIN?"

The greenette paused. 'Oh right, he doesn't remember that I got zapped back into time....'

"The hell... why did you pass out?!" The blond yelled. "You freaked the crap out of everybody!"

Izuku blinked. "Oh... I did....? Uh... tell everybody I'm sorry then."

Katsuki muttered a bunch of indecipherable curse words and left the room. Izuku's brain suddenly felt a little more foggy.

Pictures flashed in front of him, ones he hadn't seen before. 'Huh? What's happening?' A small headache formed. 'Are these... memories? That would make sense.... a lot of things had changed, right? So I must be getting the ones I missed out on in ten years.'

A flurry of scenes played in his mind like a movie. He was rewatching his new life. His new memories looked oddly familiar though. Is it because he already lived it? That made his brain twist in confusion.

"Papa?" Hatsuna stepped into the room. Hanami followed. Izuku snapped out of his trance. 

"HATSUNA! HANAMI!" He yelled a little too loudly. He wrapped his arms around his daughters. He was oblivious to the weird looks he was getting.

"Papa? Did something happen? What's going on?" She asked, really confused, and also quite uncomfortable. "Did you hit your head?"

Hanami laughed. "You're acting weird!"

"I haven't seen you two in forever...." Izuku mumbled. 

"Um... we live with you."

Katsuki dragged his boyfriend away. "Are you fücking high or something?"

Izuku's head shot up, suddenly remembering something. "I gotta make a call real quick." He searched through his pockets for his phone. He signaled for his family to leave the room.

"Dad, what's wrong with him?" Hanami asked, walking out.

He scrolled through his contacts. There it was. He called the number.

"...Hello? Izuku? What is it?"

Was this really Hipako Yugachi? He sounded so confident, and his voice was much more mature. Although he is 22 right now so it does make sense. "So... remember that time when I got sent back by you, and then I met past you. And then you sent me back to the future, which is also right now?"

"Yeah. Biggest moment of my past-pathetic life."

"Uh... how do I say this.... I went to the past about a month ago, and I just got back today..." Izuku explained carefully. He knew that Yugachi would be the only person who he could talk about this without having to explain it a billion times. "And I know I've missed out on a lot stuff, and I'm regaining my 'new' memories... but I feel it would be better to just have somebody talk my life through."

"Wow..... that is.... insane. I don't know every detail, obviously, but I can tell you a lot of main events that happened to you. But that's.... wow. So now you have memories of two lives?"

Izuku laughed. "Yeah... I guess I do."

—————

562 words

A/N- asahi christ im terrible at endings

(Thanks to everybody who read this book TwT it really means a lot and i can't thank you guys enough. Especially since this is my first story)