Chapter 1-Back In Time

𝗔/𝗡- 𝗛𝗲𝘆! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗽𝗮𝗱, 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗺, 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀, 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺! 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗬𝗜, 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸. 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.

𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗸𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝗸𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮

—————

D̲e̲k̲u̲'̲s̲ ̲P̲O̲V̲

Izuku thought it was just gonna be another day of hero work. But the universe just 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 torturing him, and also in the stupidest ways possible.

Right now, Izuku was chasing after a group of villains. He ran alongside his hero partner, and also boyfriend, Bakugo Katsuki, also known as Ground Zero. 

"GZ! Go around, I'll try and lure them to the side!" He shouts.

Katsuki nods in response and starts head to the side.

Izuku catches up to the band of villains, and jumps at them. The villains quickly dodged him and one of the villains started sending metal spikes his way. Izuku keeps going at them, kicking a few and dodging most. One grazes his foot, and he falters. '𝘈𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦' he thought, as he grit his teeth.

"GZ NOW!" He shouts.

Katsuki comes up from behind and sends an explosion and screams "DIE!" The villains get knocked down, tumbling across the rooftops. However, one villain accidentally released his quirk, and a beam of light hits Izuku.

Izuku suddenly disappears, only hearing a faint "DEKU!"

—————

"Alright, today are going to role play villain-hero scenarios," a sleep deprived man said. "You will each get part, that either says hero, civilian, or villain. You will also get assigned to a scenario, where you will play you role. The point of this exercise is to give you an idea of what you should do if this scenario occurs. I will announce the parts and scenarios. Then you will get a piece of paper that says where you should be and what you are doing at the beginning of the scenario."

Just as Aizawa was about to announce the parts, he was 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘺 interrupted by a flashing light appearing right above Midoriya.

"AAAHH- ACK!"

A body fell right on top of Midoriya. He looked like was wearing a hero costume. The entire class shrieked and jumped back, except for Midoriya, of course, who being crushed by the body.

"Ah!" He screamed. He jumped off. "I'm so sorry about that! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Are y- wait, HOLY CRAP YOU'RE ME!"

An awkward silence spread throughout the class.

"WAIT WHAT!!?"

"THERE IS TWO OF THEM!"

"WHAT THE F-CK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"

"A CLONE?!"

"EVERYBODY SHUT THE HELL UP!" Aizawa roared.

The awkward silence returned.

"Who are you?" he grumbled.

"U-uh I-I'm Izuku Midoriya, I'm a Pro Hero, I'm 25 and IthinkI'mgoinginsanerightnow," Izuku said.

....

"YOUR DEKU?"

"I don't believe you,"

"YOUR 25?"

"IthinkI'malsogoinginsane,"

"THATS SO COOL!"

"ARE THERE FLYING CARS IN THE FUTURE??!"

"SHUT UP!" Aizawa shouted again. "I'm getting Nezu right now. I don't get paid enough for this. Don't do anything stupid when I'm gone,"

1-A and Izuku stood awkwardly in silence.

"S-So your from the future? That's so freaking cool!" Kaminari exclaims.

"I-I guess," Izuku responds. "Is this UA? Wow, I feel so young again."

Midoriya looks at his older self curiously. So this was him 10 years in the future? What's it like? Is he dating or married? How is All Might doing? What's his hero ranking?

Seemed like the others were also thinking the same thing.

"Hey older Deku!" Mina piped up. "Are you married? In a relationship? Who gets together?"

Izuku blushed. "W-Well, we aren't marr-"

"AAAHHH! YOUR IN A RELATIONSHIP!!! WHO IS IT? IS IT A GIRL? A BOY? ONE OF OUR CLASSMATES? WHO IS IT TELL M-"

"PINKY SHUT THE HELL UP!!" Bakugo yells. "Also, who the f-ck would like Deku?"

Ah, the irony.

"Uh, I don't really think I should really te-"

"Everybody shut up," Aizawa says, with Nezu following him. Everybody quiets down. "We will now figure out how to deal with this crap,"

—————

615 words

𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐡𝐇𝐇𝐇 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 ;-;

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝  𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭.

𝗖𝘆𝗮!