Chapter 7- Final Exams

A/N- hi. I was so conflicted with this chapter. 

—————

"HAH! BAKUBRO PAIRED WITH MIDOBRO! WHO REJECTED HIM!!" Kaminari screamed.

"SHUT UP BEFORE I KILL YOU PIKACHU!" Bakugo shouted back.

Like always, life at UA was going great. The class had just gotten the pairings for the final exams, and they got into a bus and headed towards a training city. Izuku looked out the window. He remembered how he and Katsuki barely passed through the skin of their teeth. That was definitely fun.

Izuku checked his phone. It's been a few days since Tsukauchi took Yugachi in. He told Izuku about the complications of his quirk, and how he couldn't fire it off just yet. 

"Um... future me?" 

Izuku looked up from his phone. "Huh? Do you need something?"

Midoriya sat down next to him. "It's just.... Kacchan confessed to me all of a sudden, and I don't know if it'll affect our battle against All Might. And we're battling All Might! The number 1 hero! Sooooo I was wondering, what did you do?"

Izuku thought back. It had been ten years, so he couldn't exactly remember everything. "Uh... I actually don't know. There was a lot of yelling, fighting, arguments. You see..... Kacchan didn't confess until after the exams, so I really don't know what will happen. But you gotta push your relationships with him aside in battle. Or else it might end up making everything worse."

Midoriya nodded. "O-Okay.  I'll try. I just hope Kacchan will too."

"Yeah, me too."

Izuku watched the younger him get up and go back to Uraraka and Iida. 

Izuku sighed. If this relationship stuff got in the way of the exam, it could definitely change the future. Although their relationship wasn't that great to begin with anyway. If they ended up failing the exams, a number of things could happen. And not good things.

They arrived at the battle ground. 'Hopefully this'll be fun to watch.' Izuku thought. He walked towards the monitoring room as the students went to their designated areas. He met Shuzenji and greeted her. 

—————

It was like watching a replay of his life. Except this time, things were definitely more complicated than last time.

"Kacchan, listen! All Might is-"

"Shut up Deku! I don't want to hear it."

.

.

.

"Kacchan. If this is about the rejec-"

"I SAID SHUT UP! And when did that stupid rejection become a part of this?! Just forget about that."

"At least we can agree on that...."

.

.

.

"But you still know we can't beat All Might. I mean, he's All Might!"

"Stop saying that Deku! We'll just stall him 'till the end , then beat the crap out of him! Okay?! I won't go down without a fücking fight."

"Escaping is the best route! We can't beat his power! Escaping is our best option, we can't win otherwise."

"The conversations are practically the same, except for those 2 'rejection' lines," Izuku mumbled. "It should be fine as long as All Might and Kacchan do the same moves."

He glanced over at Shuzenji, who was focusing on the other fights. Izuku decided to look at the other screens too. He couldn't watch the other fights in the past, so it was a bit entertaining getting to watch the other battles. He hoped the help he gave during the training benefitted the students against the teachers.

Izuku went back to watching his past self's battle.

"Agh! Kacchan!"

"DIE!"

"Grgh, ack!"

"You aren't getting off the hook either, Young Midoriya."

.

.

.

"Ahh!"

"The hell? Ngh, watch it, Deku!"

"Sorry Kacchan! He- mmck!"

So everything was going perfectly fine. The communication level was as low as it was before, and the conflict in their battle was the same. 

His phone buzzed and Izuku grabbed it out of his pocket. It turns out Yugachi couldn't use his quirk yet, he never really used it, so he could never fire it off properly. He stepped outside the room. It was Tsukauchi.

"Hello?"

"Hey, is something wrong?" Izuku asked.

"I wouldn't say so? Yugachi was able to fire off his quirk, and he sent one of the wooden blocks somewhere through time. But it took 15 minutes, and he burned the tip of his finger slightly."

Izuku bit his lower lip. "Is he okay? I hope it isn't that bad."

"Oh, it's perfectly fine. Now that we know he can fire it off, we can send you back."

That made his heart jump a bit. "Oh right! Great! I'll finish watching the Final Exams, and then I'll meet you at the police station. Bye."

Izuku hung up and went back inside the monitoring room, where he continued watching the exams.

—————

A/N- I'm back yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. This book won't be over that quickly, i still wanna write a few more chapters of this story (cuz i want more d r a m a)

(Lmao jk it won't be that dramatic. Just more bonding moments and breakdowns)