Chapter 6- The Boy

A/N- Hey! So.... I wanted to know of any of you guys had tips or constructive criticism you wanted to give me. I'm still a beginner, so anything would be useful. Thanks!

(PLEASE I'M SO BAD RN)

Also, 200+ views? Thanks guys!

—————

Deku's POV

"Hello, Izuku. This is Nezu. Apparently somebody at the gate wants to see you. That's what we are assuming, at least. It's a small boy, perhaps the one you met at the park? Come as quickly as possible, we don't want to keep him waiting, thanks!"

"Okay Nezu, I'll be there." Izuku responded. So the boy really did want to talk to him. He walked out of the dorm and headed towards the gate. 'If it really is the same boy from yesterday, hopefully this will clear some things up.'

As he reached the UA entrance, he saw the familiar figures of the bronze-haired boy, cuddled up at the mouth of the gate. Nezu stood beside him, comforting the boy. Nezu's ears perked up at sight of Izuku. "Ahh! There you are. I think this boy wants to talk to you. I'll give you two some privacy." Nezu said, getting up to leave. Izuku waited until Nezu left completely, then proceeded to sit a little far from the boy.

They sat quietly. "M-My name is Hipako Yugachi........" the boy mumbled. "I um..... want to talk about yesterday....... sorry. I just bring trouble wherever I go." He brought his knees to his chest and looked down.

Izuku made a small smile. "It's fine, Hipako. My name is Midoriya Izuku."

They shared a quiet moment together. "So there is something about my quirk. I...... feel pain.... when I am near people that are.... uh...." He trailed off on the last bit. Izuku looked at him curiously. "Um..... this might sound weird but um.... are you..... from a different time? Also, can you um.. call me by my given name?"

Izuku's eyes widened. How did he know about that? Is he linked to this somehow? "Y-You.... how did y-you know?" Now it was Yugachi's turn to look surprised. He looked down.

"It's part of my quirk," he said in a quiet voice. "I can tell when somebody's in a different time when I feel pain around them. It's kinda like a reminder you shouldn't be here. But I think I can help you!" Yugachi's voice shifted from scared to determined. "I think I might be able to send you back to your time."

 That news shocked Izuku. He could finally go back to the present! "Wait! Really?! You can do that?!" Yugachi nodded shyly. He told Izuku about his quirk, Time Warp, the side effects too.

Izuku quickly brought out his phone and started texting Aizawa, Nezu, and Tsukauchi about Yugachi's quirk. As he was texting, Yugachi stared at him. It took about a few minutes before got through everyone. Izuku looked back up. "Hey, so are you able to stay here for little longer? UA wants to formally say goodbye to me. Is that ok?"

"I... um... well my father might get mad if I-" Yugachi stuttered. All of a sudden, they heard a loud shout. "Speak of the devil." Yugachi mumbled. Izuku could faintly see a man walking up to them. As he got closer, he got a better look at him. Dark orange hair, messy like Yugachi's, cold eyes that could probably pierce stone. 

Yugachi's eyes widened with fear. Izuku knew that look. It was the same look that Eri had, the same look that Hatsuna had. The man continued walking until he reached the gates, where Izuku and Yugachi were sitting. He looked down at trembling Yugachi.

"So, this is where you've been? Just troubling others aren't you brat? Come on, we are going back home." He tugged on Yugachi's arm and he complied. Izuku stood up. He couldn't go now! Izuku finally had the key of going back to the future! He stood up.