Journeys

I can't move the picture to face vertical to read. Sorry for viewers of the picture to move horizontal to see.

The picture is just writing a clean version of a song in my opinion of completion.

I didn't repeat the writing of the pre-chorus or chorus because that would take to much space on the paper.

You could listen to the song Warrior by Ke$ha but be warned that it has curse words. There is a clean verse, but I am just lazy.

M/n pov

I was set on my journey with a bag filled with medical supplies.

When the coast is clear, I transformed into Scooby to travel faster.

Then I shapeshifted into a horse because Ruby decided to come along.

"Are you sure you can see? You are punished to be a grim reaper just a week before you were found and adopted by Madame Red."

"Fine," Ruby said as she brought out her trainer glasses to wear.

The reason why Ruby is coming with me is because we are heading to the location where someone is headed to collect some souls.

She knows the location of the dying people in the to die list book she carries secretly from others because she is a child and believable to not be involved with an adult's job.

It was night, and we have arrived to our destination.

A burning building.

"Freckles!" I said as I ran towards her.

I got out my medicine bag to heal her.

Ruby went inside and brought out Joker.

"I will kill you for lying." Freckles said as she had a knife.

"Doll?"

"Huh. Joker? I thought you were dead. How?"

"Nope. He was just on the floor. However, I can't really say for your other friends or siblings. They seem to be dead now by the Phantomhive servants. I am sorry for your lost."

"That happened?"

"What? They are dead by the Phantomhive servants... Were you apart of the crime?"

"No, I am not apart of the crime. I am a grim reaper, so I barely know anything about the cause because I don't investigate. Besides, what am I supposed to do if I am just 10 years old. I don't even have a weapon on me." Ruby explained herself.

"I was left at the circus after Smile and Black left at night. I am just a tag along. I never killed anyone. The reason why I am here is because Doc wasn't in his tent. I was curious about his whereabouts including you 2. Snake and his buddies were worried and wondering where you people have gone to. He is currently in charge of the circus until you people come back." I explained.

Joker pov

"Um... Exactly who are you people?"

"My name is Ruby. I am Smile, or Ciel's cousin. If you think of killing me, then that will be challenged due to the fact I killed myself before I even met ya."

"You have met me before. However my real name is M/n. Sorry for pretending to be someone else. I was under the disguise of Della. You see, I am a shapeshifter. I hope you could forgive me, but it is okay if you don't ever trust me again. I deserve it for breaking your trust." Rebel, or M/n, explained as he shapeshifted into Della.

"I forgive you. Also, thanks for helping us heal. I am happy our friendship is not a lie. However, why are you with the queen's guard dog?"

"Well, I could quite my job and volunteer somewhere else. I am sure Drossel could use an extra pair of hands to help him with his business. Or work with the Undertaker."

"She asked a question. You answered it with something else." Ruby said playful hitting Rebel in the head.

"Oh right. I had no where to go and a job was wanted for the Phantomhive manor. I don't really know much about the queen here, but I can say is that she has a lot of cases to give out."

"Joker, what happened to your arm?"

"The arm was made out of the bone from the children we captured in the past. Doc also lied about needing a chair. Father isn't even going to give us our freedom to go back to the hill." I told the truth to doll and comfort her.

"You know, the hill place is lovely, but the building is ruined to pieces. I guess, you could visit it and make some tombstones for the deceased family members." Ruby said as she looked at a picture of my family and I past.

"Yeah. I think remembering the past is okay. As long as we have each other, we are never lonely. Family means no one is behind, or forgotten. We work as a team." I said thinking positive as we headed to create false graves for Dagger, Beast, Jumbo, Peter, and Wendy.

Doll/Freckles pov

I am sad that most of my family are dead.

I thought of revenge, but it is pointless as Ruby described the Hamlet story written by Shakespeare.

At least I have Joker with me and that Snake is safe...

Or not...

Snake is gone from the circus.

We searched everywhere around London, but had no luck in finding him.

"I am sure we are going to find him someday." Rebel said to give us hope.

We ended up living with Ruby in her home and helped her with her job in caring for the poor and orphans at the orphanage.

"Hey! We got invited to go to the Phantomhive manor for something. Want to come? You could be our guest tag alongs. Who knows if you can find Snake somewhere there?" Ruby said.

"No thanks. It is a genuine offer, but we would like to pass on it. Besides, they tried to kill us. I think it is best we just go to Drossel's place for the time being. Tell us if you ever see him. It would be a relief for him to be okay." I said as Joker and I were getting ready to stay and visit Drossel.

"Okay! Have a nice stay there! Also say our greetings to Drossel for us." Rebel said as the carriage was headed for the Phantomhive manor.

"We will lasses!" Joker said as we waved our farewells to them for now.

"Greetings guests. You must be Joker and Freckles I am guessing." Drossel said as he opened the door to the shop.

We agreed and started the beginning of our lives after the circus.

Snake pov

It was the next day and my friends haven't returned.

My snake friends thought it would be better to find them on my own.

I found Smile's suit and tracked him to a building.

"Greetings! How can I help you?" A white haired Indian said as he opened the door.

"I lookin for Smile. A kid with dark blue hair and wears an eyepatch on his right eye. - says Keats."

"Oh I know where he is. He is that way out of town. You can't miss the building because it is next to an old burnt building years ago. Have fun finding Ciel. A friend of his, is a friend of ours. Safe travels!" A purple haired Indian said.

When I arrived to the place, my friends and I were set in the greenhouse.

We are going to wait for the right time to strike.

For the meantime, we are going to enjoy the warm weather and the tasty food.