📘Begone Zombies!🚢

Snake, his friends, and M/n were done in the cellar enjoying the cake Snake and M/n brought down to them.

Later, Ciel and Lizzy noticed them being there.

"Zombie!"

An arrow goes through the zombie's head. 

"Bullseye! Are you mates fine?"

"Ruby! Why are you here? More or less with a bow and arrows."

"I don't want to deal with a bunch of chit chat with the nobles. It can get boring. Besides, you have to be prepared in any types of situations. If it involves with the dead like this, then you destroy the head where the brain is first before possibly going for the heart or the most weakest points of the being."

"Well, I don't think that many arrows will beat that many walking dead people."

"Ya right. . . Run!"

Ruby ran away from the group.

Rubi pov

Since I lost most of my arrows, I started to use my hammer. 

"Smashing all the dead. Painting them red. This is so fun. I like to see them gone."

I was exhausted, but I do wonder where Ronald and Grell is. 

With these many dead people, I am sure that Eric could get enough souls to give to Alan for the rumored cure to the Thorns of Death. Oh well, I am not in the position to collect souls properly. 

Thorns of Death is a rare disease where thorns start to grow towards the heart. It happens when a soul was vengeful before death.

M/n pov

It was madness with these many corpses. 

I was with Snake while Ciel and Lizzy were trapped on the other side of the closed door. 

"What do we do now? says Emily."

"Of course the first thing to find them. They are our friends. Come on, let's find a way to get to them."

Lizzy was amazing with her sword play of defeating so many undead when Ciel sprained or broke his leg. 

"You sure do run very fast, says Oscar and I agree that I sometimes lost you every turned corner."

"Sorry for not slowing down, but we are in a ship that has many leaks."

"Yeah, I am sure you can survive in the water being a shapeshifter. Transform in a fish and you will be okay while most everyone living could suffocate in the ocean without being on the surface to breath. says Wordsworth."

When we made it to the surface, Lizzy returned to her family. Had to be unconscious because she is a stubborn lady. 

Snake took Ciel's place. 

I turned into a dolphin.

"Wait, where is Ruby? asked Keats."

"Ruby is lost on that ship with those undead monsters? Please God protect her. I hope she is safe with Ciel and Sebastian still on, even if I dislike him being my sister's betroth."

Ruby pov

"Ugh, I want to destroy the person who even was a fool to raise the dead from the mastermind. They were stupid. Absurd rubbish." 

I finally met with the others but I also see the Undertaker. I thought he didn't want his secret of being a reaper revealed. 

"You broke the laws of death and the living. Oh, I wonder what Othello would feel about this investigation. Undertaker sure has a lot of secret, but he has an enormous fascination towards death."

"Wait you knew he was a reaper this entire time."

"Not at first glance no. I met him in the library before seeing him quitting his job. I am pretty sure he didn't do the procedure correctly. I believe he still has his death scythe, but I am unsure what his scythe is. I told the supervisor, but he hasn't responded in over a century. I just thought Undertaker would work as a funeral director, not secretly planning to raise the dead."

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"I did, but I don't know his name. The only thing I get was a legendary person who dealt with Robin hood, Marie Antoinette, and not make children child about death. Besides, I can't read. No one had time to teach me to read or I wasn't willing to pay attention to know how to be literate during my time of living. Amnesia was a bother for me as a child."

There was a showdown between Undertaker against Sebastian, Ronald, and Grell.

After that mess, Undertaker got Sebastian's cinematic records.

Ciel was caught safely. 

After catching him, I was going to be entertained by what Sebastian went through from the start of his contract with Ciel.

"Wait a minute, what is the fourth grave on the right? There are the parents, a Ciel and who on the other side?"

"I ain't answering that."

"Mood."

After the memories were revealed, the ship was sinking more into the ocean. 

Grell fought Undertaker and Ronald fought with Sebastian. 

The reapers failed, Sebastian became weak, and Ciel was okay I suppose with Sebastian still moving. 

When the ship was sinking downwards sideways, I was taken by the Undertaker to the outside of the ship.

"See you next time I get the chance!"

I fell towards Ciel and Sebastian.

Before landing, I used my death scythe to shoot the heads of the undead in the water.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I stitched Sebastian's wound. 

"Yes I suppose so. Are you going to reap any souls here?"

"Oh I am still going through training. Not yet a proper grim reaper without successfully getting a good grade on my final exams. I wonder who my partner will be this time. However, I do have a to die list given by a teacher to pities me to keep failing due to a difficult case of death. Bothersome of another supernatural being like a demon and angel can be annoying. They led my partner right into the infirmary. Oh well, I will be with Grell and Ronald for the meantime."

After talking to William, I joined with the others back in London.