Lizzy is Here

M/n had started work for a few days and have witnessed how the others had difficulty in doing their jobs correctly.

"Finny! The fertilizer should be limited amount. If you put too much into the plants and not the others, then the plants could either die from an overdose of chemicals or not grow correctly." 

"Okay M/n. Thanks you for the help." Finny said as he now understand more about gardening after the explanation. 

"Hey Mey-rin! Let me help you carry some of the dishes for you. Remember to take your time in carrying items or you could not see where you are going with the amount of dishes you have with you." M/n said as he helped  with carrying the multiple dishes along side with Mey-rin.

"Thank you M/n for helping me carry the dishes."

"Sure," M/n said as he got the items to clean the library. 

"Also, make sure you have the correct cleaning supply with you. That is shoe polish you have there."

"What happened to my flamethrower?" Bard shouted in the missing of his weapon.

"You should learn to be patient. This is not a war zone unless there is an attack on the house or threat against the young master. Why not you read the newspaper? I am sure you know how to read. I saw you in the past knowing how to read perfect English."

"Fine," Bard said as he grabbed the nearby newspaper.

"Oh Ciel. Can you please take Grell here and teach him to be a proper servant? Please for your aunt." Madam Red said. M/n met her yesterday.

"Sure."

"Ouch. Where did the cart even come from? Also... Why is the tea hot?" M/n said as Grell bumped into him while on the cart.

"I am so sorry. I will try to find something to clean it up." Grell said in worry.

"Grell. It is okay. No one is perfect in life. If you got to do a job, then at least do your best. Also, I like the red bow in your hair. Red suits you as a color." M/n said as he cleaned himself and walked with Grell to the room the others are waiting in.

"Hello everyone! Here is the tea! Grell did the work." M/n said as he left the room to do other chores.

"Oh, you will look perfect in wearing a cat costume!" a blond girl said happily.