🇬🇧Welcome to the Circus🎪

I am just skipping the dinner party episode in the beginning because I am not creative enough to fit you in.

"I am so excited! I never been to a circus before." Ruby said holding onto her mother's hand.

"I am sure you will love it. You have been a good and kind girl helping the poor as best you can by providing bread, blankets, umbrellas, and a little education for the ones who couldn't read and write." Angelina said.

Ciel, Sebastian, and M/n came to investigate for the missing children.

Ruby and Angelina came for fun and entertainment.

The show was about to begin.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen! My name is Joker and it is a pleasure to have you here. First act we have our friend Jumbo, the amazing fire breather." Joker said his introduction and he and his friends ran away when Jumbo blew fire.

"Next are our 2 amazing trapeze performers, Peter and Wendy." Peter and Wendy enjoying doing trapeze.

"Our knife thrower who never misses his shots, Dagger." Dagger shot and missed the spinning girl attached to a spinning wheel.

"We have the amazing Snake dancing and taming the snakes around him." Snake standing and hanging out with his snake friends.

"Right above, you would see our circus precious girl, Doll. Just see her death defying talents to walk on the tightrope." Doll balance on the tightrope perfectly.

"Last but not least, we have the wonderful Beast." Beast with Betty the Tiger.

"Who wants to volunteer for Betty the tiger? You sir." Joker said as Sebastian was on his way to pet the tiger.

It was such a surprise to see Sebastian have his head bit by Betty until he needed a doctor to check up on him.

Sebastian was cleared and thought of entering the show with Ciel and M/n.

The next day was the tryouts.

"Wow cute kids you guys are. What are your names lasses? Are you sure you are not a boy and girl?"

"Yes I am sure. My name is Finnian. I am a paperboy." Ciel responded.

"I am technically a girl, but my name is Della. I am a servant." M/n said.

It began with a test of knife throwing.

Next was tightrope walking.

"Hey! What happened to Charlotte? I can see Edgar, but not her." M/n said as he came down the ladder slowly due to the fact he shapeshifted into a character with a lost leg and shrink in size.

"Who is Edgar? Ah!" Dagger said as he realized Edgar, or a snake, was with them.

"I am Edgar. It is nice to meet you." Edgar said raising part of his tail to wave in a greeting.

"Okay, I am back from using the restroom. What did I miss?" Freddy said.

The last test was to smile.

Sebastian laughed at Ciel's reaction.

"Come on. Give us a big smile!"

Ciel gave a smile that was believable. 😄

After tryouts, the group was introduced to everyone.

"The tall man is known to be Black. The girl is known to be Rebel. She is accompanied with her snake companions Edgar and Charlotte. Last but not least, the boy is known to be Smile."

"Ha, ha, ha. Smile. Such an ironic name to be called when you barely smile." M/n said as Freddy and Edgar agreed and actually said the words with M/n translating due to Ciel not understanding the snake language.

"So, Rebel can understand snakes. Well, I think you could train with Snake to understand them better."

"Sure! I would love to. Charlotte and Edgar have been my friends for at least a decade. I wonder what it would feel like to be friends with a person who shares the same interest." M/n said as he hopped on one leg continuously to keep up with Snake.

While Ciel and Sebastian were in the training tent they met William.

They sure didn't like seeing each other.

"Are you sure you don't need to see Doctor?" Wordsworth said.

"Yes I am sure. This is better than a prosthetic made of collagen and calcium than having without." M/n responded.

"What does that mean?" Emily asked.

"Collagen is a tissue inside of you made up of cells. The calcium strengthen the tissue to make the struggle stronger and durable. So basically the stuff I am mentioning is bone. The bones are inside us and support our structure with the help of the other body systems to help function our daily lives and maintaining homeostasis. However, I am unsure about anything." M/n explained while juggling.

"Well, you can count us in to be your friends, Rebel." Emily said as she hugged M/n.

Everyone was getting along with each other.

At night, it was tent assignments from the lottery choice.

Suit was paired up with Black.

Stare battle between each other.

"Ha, ha, ha. Look at that, they are friends already."

Smile, Freckles, and Rebel are a group with Edgar and Charlotte resting in Snake's tent for warmth during the night.

"Yay! New friend! It is nice ta meet ya Freckles."

"It is nice ta meet ya as well."

Freckles was top bunk. Ciel was bottom bunk. M/n had the blanket floor next to Ciel.

In William and Sebastian tent, they have a rule to not cross the line. Other than that, Will thats the bottom bunk while Sebastian takes the top bunk.

"What a good start in being part of a circus!" M/n said as he drifted to sleep.