Chapter 11: Reunions And Diagnosis

Hey guys, how long has it been? It hasn’t been that long, right? Sorry if it has, but I’m here now so your day just got better. Anyway people I hope you enjoy the new chapter, and I really don’t have anything else to say so I guess I’ll just move on to the story then, okay here we go. Oh, and this is dedicated to 1D_is_all_u_need, because I LOVE HER!!! SHE'S GORGEOUS!!

 ~Katie

 ~Katie’s P.O.V~

 It felt like hours had gone by while we waited for these people I didn’t know or couldn’t remember, I’m still on the fence about that. I still could have been kidnapped or this Harry guy is just an insane stalker trying to get me to believe a bunch of bullshit, but then again I kind of feel a connection toward him that I don’t really understand. If I didn’t know him, why would I have this strange feeling?

 I have to admit he’s rather attractive with his curly locks and dimples. Not to mention his green eyes that you can just get lost in, oh god again with this? Why do I keep having these stupid thoughts, I mean he’s like two years younger than me. I honestly don’t know how old he looks, he could be younger than that, oh god I’m a pedophile.

 Suddenly a blonde haired boy burst through the door, with an expression on his face that I couldn’t read. He looked happy, but his eyes had a hint of sadness to them.

 He rushed over to me and engulfed me with a hug. While three other boys came running into the room. They all had the same expressions on their faces, quite like the one the blonde boy had. I didn’t know what to do so I just tried to brush it off with a. “Hey.”

 The brunette boy with, what looked like from where I was sitting deep brown eyes, gasped and burst into tears. He ran over towards me and hugged me with even more intensity than the little blonde had.

 I looked over at Harry to get some advice as to what I should do, I figured pushing them off wouldn’t be a good idea, and that would just be a dick move when they clearly were happy to see me.

 Harry didn’t really say anything, he just looked at me then back at the other two boys who were still standing at the door. Then as if on a cue they all came and joined in the festivities. I now was being mauled and death gripped by five guys and aside from what you’re thinking, it wasn’t a pleasant feeling. Sure it was like a scene out of a movie, but I was being crushed!

 “Hey, I know you’re all happy and all, but, uh, can you let go before I run out of breathe.” I managed to choke out.

 The boys chuckled as they moved off of me. They all had tears in their eyes now, and I kind of felt bad for making them move, but they had smiles on their faces, so I guess they were tears of joy in a way, which made me feel less awful.

 “Do you remember me?” The blonde with a thick Irish accent asked.

 “Niall, I told you she wouldn’t.” Harry said, seeming a little fed up with the boy.

 “Go easy on him Harry. He missed her just as much as you did.” A boy who seemed to be the oldest of them said giving Harry a look I didn’t understand.

 “Well, I think we should introduce ourselves, and then find a doctor to tell us what exactly is going on.” The brunette boy, with now what I could tell as hazel eyes said.

 Hey he seems the sensible type. Yeah, now I don’t have go on worrying about whether I know these people or not. Wow, we should have got a doctor a long time ago. Wait, hold on. Why do all these guys have British accents? Not to mention the little Irish cutie. Where the hell am I? I live in America, what’s up with all these accents?