Chapter 15: Regrets, Accidents, and Mr. Styles

Author’s Note: I’m on a roll guys! Updated yesterday and now I’ll be updating today too! I can’t help it! I’m really in love with this story, and I’ve missed it, so I want to add to it more often. Anyway, let’s get to the story; I’m sure you’re all very pissed at Liam at the moment.

 My entire body goes numb, and the only thing I can seem to think about is Liam’s lips against mine. They’re warm, and soft, but at the same time they feel rugged. I’m not sure how to feel about it, because my head’s going ‘oh my god I love this,’ while my heart’s beating so fast I think it might explode. Not being like ‘oh yes,’ but like, ‘oh my god I’m being molested,’ but no matter what my heart is thinking I find myself kissing back, which only causes my chest to ache, with longing for someone else.

 I can feel Liam smile into the kiss as the soft warmth of his lips are replaced with passion and lust. Liam grabs my wrists pining both of my hands up beside my head, pushing me hard against the bed, as he only deepens the kiss, basically consuming my lips with his.

 I can feel my stomach flipping with worry that he might do something I wouldn’t be exactly comfortable with, but I can’t help but picture how hurt Harry would look if he walked in on this. What would he say? Would he hate me? I don’t even want to know, but this doesn’t stop me from kissing Liam back just as passionately as he’s kissing me.

 Right now I can hear my head saying, ‘this is amazing,’ while my heart only feels like it’s weeping inside my chest, over the fact that the lips kissing me aren’t Harry’s. I have the erg to push him off, but I remember I kissed him back. I should have pushed him off the minute his lips hit mine, but now that moment has past.

 I can feel Liam’s tongue swipe across my bottom lip, and this causes my eyes to go wide. I am not going to do something like this. First of all, I’m not ready, and second, I don’t want to, at least, not with him.

 I take this moment to remember that he’s supposed to be going to the market, and I have to try and talk in between kisses, but luckily for me he starts to work his way down my jaw line, and to my neck, not so lucky for me, I don’t really enjoy it.

 “Hey Liam,” I said as I tilt my head to the side, not realizing before hand that it would give him better access, which makes me quickly regret it as I feel his teeth press against my skin.

 “Hm?” He hums as he puts love bites all along the crook between my collarbone and neck, claiming me as his, only meaning that I’ll have to wear a turtleneck tomorrow, that or a hoodie.

 “D-don’t you, have to g-go to the market?” I asked, slightly squirming as I feel his saliva hit my skin, sending shivers up my spine, and not the good kind.

 “You’re right.” He said pulling away from my neck, and straddling me between his legs. “Thanks for reminding me.” He said, a blush coming to his face, almost hiding the fact that his eyes were filled with lust. “I kind of got carried away.”

 I nodded, not really trusting my voice at the moment. I scanned his face, realizing how noticeable it was that he had been kissing someone. His lips were red and bruised, and I only hoped that mine weren’t as noticeable as his, though he had been doing most of the work, so it was a definite ‘yes’ that mine looked like that, if not worse.

 “I’ll see you when I get back, yeah?” He said before giving me one last passionate kiss, and leaving me there alone, causing my brain to flood with things that I should have done, but didn’t.

 I felt like I was leading him on. I didn’t enjoy that. There were supposed to be sparks, or fireworks, right? I was supposed be wanting it as bad as he was, but the only person I could seem to think about was Harry the entire time.