Chapter 8: Don't Play With His Heart

OMC I’m so sorry that I haven’t updated in forever! I’m really sorry I’ve just had so much going on and not to mention I’m like writing five fan fictions at once. Trust me it’s harder than it sounds so anyway enough with my rambling let’s get to the story.

 ~Vote if you were getting impatient with me

 ~Katie

 ~Katie’s P.O.V~

 FINALLY! We were finally on our way back to London after three weeks of being in that, that, I don’t even know what to call it, it was just awful. I missed sleeping in my own bed, I missed the sights of London I missed being able to talk to my sister, I basically missed ever thing.

 Turns out Paul’s version of soon and mine are a totally different things. When he told Louis we would be leaving soon, he failed to mention that the soon he was talking about would take another week or so. It was aggravating waiting for this day and it is finally here. I can’t wait, I can’t wait, I can’t wait!

 “Hey Katie, do you have everything packed?” Amy said as she entered my room.

 I nodded to her with a big grin on my face. I was literally jumping with joy. Paul was just outside waiting with the van and as soon as everyone was ready with their bags packed we would be able to leave.

 “Hey Katie, can I talk to you about something?” Amy asked timidly.

 I looked at her confused. Why would she think she couldn’t ask me something? I mean I am her best friend it’s not like I would judge her or anything, ok scratch that I’m her best friend of course I would judge her, but that shouldn’t keep her from trusting me with something. “Sure Amy, you can tell me anything. I promise it won’t leave this room if you don’t want it to.”

 She smiled at me, and then shut the door behind her. I’m guessing it must be important if she’s worried about someone hearing. I sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to me. She walked over and sat down next to me, she sighed and looked at me with an expression I couldn’t read. “Katie you know how you thought me and Zayn had something going on?” I nodded. “Well did you really think that? I mean do you really think that me and Zayn could be something?”

 I looked at her confused. Is she asking me if I think her and Zayn would make a good couple or what? I wasn’t really sure how to respond to the question, so I did by asking my own. “Do you what something to be going on between you and Zayn?”

 She blushed at that and I felt a little grin creep across my face. She liked Zayn, I knew it, though she may not have had something going on with him when I was getting so upset with her, she does want something to be happening.

 She started fiddling with her fingers; she tends to do that when she’s nervous or unsure of something. I put my hand on her shoulder and looked her in the eyes. “Amy,” she looked at me with hopeful eyes, “Zayn would be an idiot not to want to be with you, and I think you two would make a wonderful couple.”

 A huge smile spread across her face and she turned an even darker shade of red, if that was even possible, I flicked her nose and she gave me a look of ‘Really’ then shook her and head walked out. “Hey don’t forget to send me an invitation to the wedding.” I yelled at her before she left and she mouthed shut up to me as she walked out.

 “What wedding?” Harry said as he walked into my.

 I felt a shiver run down my spine and I mean the good kind. Ever since I spilled my guts to Harry, I’ve been really attracted to him, and when I say really attracted, I mean REALLY attracted, even over stupid little things, like just the other day he sneezed and I couldn’t help but to think how adorable he looked when it happened. Yeah I know, stupid right.