FIVE

As I made my way through the corridors since I had a schedule this morning, I still couldn't help but think of the events that happened last night, as I never anticipated that Four would show his vulnerable side just like that, or maybe he just couldn't get a hold of himself that he just let the tears flow out. Anyhow, I still thought it would be nice to comfort him by singing a random tune, though I actually had no idea where I heard it from. And he also insisted on fetching me to my room; he probably doesn't know I got a new ARO yet.

The way he talked me was. . . Well, obviously because he sees me as Evren. The tea was good, though. I forgot to tell him I forgive him but maybe I'll do that later when I see him around. And I also need to keep myself away from bumping into that pink haired guy I almost got into trouble with last night if it weren't for Zero intervening. The thoughts then gradually drifted into my mind.

I couldn't sleep, caused by sleepyhead Four muttering he still needed to bring me to my room, I had no idea. But the only thing I could do to keep myself from staring at the constellations on the ceiling with the unsettling silence in the room was to keep myself away amidst the corridors of the building, and by keeping myself away, I found myself standing here at the balcony. The evening breeze here was as fresh as I could inhale with the trees swaying through the cool air while my eyes gazed off into the city.

Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes, my thoughts soon shifted back to the unfamiliar voice inside my mind before I gained consciousness

Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes, my thoughts soon shifted back to the unfamiliar voice inside my mind before I gained consciousness. I remembered that I still had to find out who I really am; with the name Y/N L/N etched into my mind, it was the only thing I could hold onto, the keystone of hope left in finding out my true identity.

There was a rustle among the bushes, making me step off the railings and walk towards where the sound came from to see a cat leaping out of the leaves and staring at me with wide, noctilucent eyes. Since when were cats allowed in here?

As I found cats to be far more fascinating than dogs, I followed the cat who sprinted further into the upper balcony. I was lucky to be in here since most people had already gone back inside as it was nearly an hour before midnight. The path seemed to be more covered in shadows and the air had become denser, but I didn't lose track of the cat even if the animal was one of those being excellent with stealth, until it leaped up the railings a few feet above, where a certain man sat with his legs crossed.

 The path seemed to be more covered in shadows and the air had become denser, but I didn't lose track of the cat even if the animal was one of those being excellent with stealth, until it leaped up the railings a few feet above, where a certain ma...