Chapter 13 - Bloodshot

(Hehehe cool title and meme)

(Alright time for historically accurate stuff so... I hope this is accurate.

Also, I need to clarify things. I should have read more about the American revolution because when America comes back from working Scotland says he's raising his taxes when The French war starts but, historicity, the war ended and a little greedy king comes to the throne and raises the Colonies' taxes then Revolution. So I will be editing that in this chapter.

Plus, America is presumed as dead in The UK because the old crew that came back were told by the Amerian to not tell anyone he was still alive so...)

1760 September 8

"I don't know about this," France said coldly. The room was awkwardly mixed with tension as if any one of the two countries in power were going to attack each other.

"Come on France. This will end your pressure with India." Britain said pointing to the paper in front of her, it was the Treaty of Paris.

"Why?"

"Because we can end a war formally."

"Oh formally..." France said under her breath.

" I beg your pardon! " Britain threatened and gave a glare.

"Oh formally! Is what I said." She slammed her hand on the table in front of them. "No wonder he le-"

"Don't speak of him!" Britain grabbed France by her bandana and pulled her close. France was surprised but stayed calm and showed the Empire she wasn't afraid.

Britain signed and let her go. "Let's stay focused." Britain sat in his chair behind him and grasped his hands in front of him. France hesitated but followed. "This is to make you end your war on India and," He paused. " To remove all your French people off of my Colonies' territory. "

Britain signs the paper then glances at France who signs then signs of herself.

"There happy?"

"Very," Britain grinned. Now that France wasn't in his British Colonies his British groups weren't in danger.

"Anything else I need to sign for you?" She said coldly.

"No." Britain paused and looked at the corner of the room. France for up to leave until Britain stopped her. "Wait." France looked down at her hand that Britain grabbed, he realized then released quickly. "Sorry." He said under his breath. France looked away from her former husband. "It's just... How's Australia and New Zealand?"

France hesitated but answered. "Fine."

They just stood there avoiding each other's gaze. "Well, Canada is good as well."

"Good."

Suddenly Wales came in. "Sir!" She looked at France, "Ma'am. Uh Britain, King George II passed."

"Oh." Britain walked out with his fellow country, Wales, but stopped at the door. "France." This got her attention. "I-I'm-" he stopped himself from saying it. "Have a good day." Britain closed the door letting France escort herself out.

"C-can I g-go now?" India asked under the table.

"Yes, the treaty was signed. Your free form me." France didn't look at the Indian but starred at the door.

Meanwhile, with Britain and Wales, "Uh, Britain we are facing a lot of money problems, have a solution?"

Britain thought for a minute, "Well those Colonies we claimed in the New World," He pauses and looked at Wales, her red dragon wings fluttered. "They can pay for them. Just raise their taxes. Call it the Stamp Act."