Chapter40: LEO?!?!?!?!

Hey guys, how's 2015?
Just wanted to tell you thanks for the reads, comments and votes!! Means alot.
Sooooo here's the chapter↓↓

Percy's POV:

Leo came bursting in my cabin at exactly 1:00 in the morning.

"Percy Percy Percy!!!! I did it I did it!!!!!!"

I threw a pillow at him.

"Leo?"

"Yes."

"Its 1:00 in the morning, GET OUT OF MY CABIN!!!!" I yelled.

"BUT BUT PERCY PLEASE!!!!!"

I knew I can't get rid of him.

"FINE!!"

"WOOHOO I'LL WAIT OUTSIDE!!"

I dressed up, and walked outside to find that Jason, Piper, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Nico and Calypso were there.

"Leo can you please tell us why you gathered us here?" Jason asked.

"I'LL TELL YOU GUYS EVERYTHING ONCE WE GET TO BUNKER NINE!!!" We followed him deep into the woods.

We walked in, the place was like a Jungle of wires hanging from place to place. Alot of tools and half finished machinery were thrown all over the floor.

"So Leo what's the suprise?" Annabeth. Obviously curious.

He walked into the corner.

And revealed to us, a huge red car.

"LEO YOU GATHERED US IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO SHOW US THAT YOU BUILT A CAR?!??!!?" Piper yelled.

"Not an ordinary car, A TRAVEL BACK INTO TIME CAR!" He opened the car door.

Fair enough the car looked diffrent in the inside. Sure there was the seats.

But there was millions and millions of buttons.

And a huge screen in the front.

"HOP IN!" Leo said.

He didn't have to tell me twice. I sat next to him on front seat.

"Leo are you sure this is safe?" Annabeth asked.

But she still squeezed in with the others at the back.

"Annabeth when did my inventions ever mess up?" Leo asked.

"Leo do you really want me to answer that?"

"Actually Annabeth no."

"So were do you guys want to go first?" He asked. A playful smile spreading across his face.

"WAIT WERE NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO TRAVEL BACK INTO TIME RIGHT!!!" Frank yelled.

"Ofcourse we are, now where to?"

"ANCIENT EQYPT THE WAY THEY BUILT THE PYRAMIDS AND THE ARCHICETURE! " Annabeth said dreamily.

"Egypt it is!" He started pressing buttons.

"Leo wait I dont want to go-" Hazel yelled.

But it was too late, the world dissolved around us, and we were racing through an invisible space.

Until suddenly we stopped.

"WERE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!"

We got out of the car.

"Leo oh my gods." Jason said.

Sure enough right infront of us were the pyramids, and the people were dressed like olden times in ancient Egypt.

"Leo this is fascinating!"

But Leo was busy working on something in the car.

"Um guys we have a problem, turns out when I built it I only made it to function in traveling to the past not back to the future......oops?"

Annabeth turned to Leo with an ominous look on her face.

"LEO VALDEZ YOU ARE DEAD TO ME DEAD!!!!" She started chasing him. While we were too stunned with what Leo told us.

"AHHHHHHHHH IM SORRY SORRY!!!!"

"WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I WILL PUNCH THE FIRE RIGHT OUT OF YOU!!!"

"Is that even possible?" Frank asked.

I shrugged.  "I dont know."

******************

Leo's POV:

Annabeth's been chasing me for the past hour. SERIOUSLY doesn't she get tired.

BUT I WAS!!!

I collapsed. Annabeth lifted me up.

And threw me to the ground hard.

"Annaeth I SWEAR IM SO SORRY I-"

Something got my attention.

Annabeth gave me a confused look and looked back.

Our friends were all being taken away by some dudes dressed in pharaoh clothes.

And they were tieing them up.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!" Annabeth demanded. But one of them got hold of her. And tied her up.

"LET GO OF HER YOU-" Percy's mouth was covered with a rag.

"MMMMM!!!!" He yelled.

"SERIOUSLY PERCY WE CANT HEAR YOU!!" Piprt yelled.

They tied me up.

"Lets take them to the palace!" One of them said.

What suprised me most was that they spoke English...aren't they supposed to speak Arabic?

"THEIR GUARDS FOR THE PALACE THEIR TAKING US TO THE PHARAOH HIMSELF!!"

Hazel yelled.

"WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU VALDEZ!!!!!" Nico threatened.

***********

SORRY SORRY SHORT CHAPTER THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER PROMISE!!