Chapter30: My Nightmare Is About To Become Reality

Percy's POV:

Last thing I remember was last night after the nightmare I woke up not able to sleep, after I slept again I woke up screaming and last thing I saw was a worried look on everyone's face.

"Percy percy wake up man you okay?" It was Jason.

My eyes opened a little but I didn't see clearly I focused until I actually saw Jason, he was sitting on a stool next to my bed.

"Oh um yeah I'm okay."

I sat up and looked at him he had dark circles under his eyes, thanks to my screaming he didn't sleep.

"What happened what did you dream about?"

I couldn't tell him, how can I tell him that I will betray him because I couldn't control my fear.

"I-I- can't tell you man, sorry."

But he didn't give up.

"Come on Fish Brain just tell me, we were really worried about you."

That made me feel more guilty, they cared about me and somehow I will betray them.

"Your not the boss of me Grace."

"So I am your cousin and you should trust me."

"You might be my cousin but that still doesn't make your boss, and how many times did I tell you DON'T CALL ME FISH BRAIN!?"

He smiled.

"Fine, your Impossible."

"Why thank you."

"Chrion wants to see you by the way."

"Why?"

"I don't know why, but after he saw the necklace your dad gave you glowing last night he looked worried."

"WAIT WHAT WAS GLOWING?!"

"Your necklace, do you know why?"

"Nope. "

He nodded,  but he didn't look convinced.

"Whatever lets just go."

He helped me get up since I was really exhausted.

The minute I walked out of my cabin Leo came running towards me.

"FISH BRAINNNNNNNN YOUR ALIVEEEEEEEE!"

A minute their I thought he was going to tackle me, but instead he squeezed me into a hug.

"Hey Leo I'm okay you're going to squeeze the life out of me."

He let go of me.

"Sorry, I thought you were going to Die."

"Ah Leo it was just a dream AND DON'T CALL ME FISH BRAIN."

"Whatever you say......Fish Brain."

He was about to walk away when he spotted Annbeth,  Piper,  Frank, Hazel, Nico and the stolls walking out of the Atheba cabin.

"HEY GUYS FISH BRAIN WOKE UP!"

"Percy!" Annabeth yelled as they all ran towards me.

She squeezed me into a hug, I hugged her back.

"Its okay Percy let it out."she said.

I started crying,  my tears slowly falling, they were here for me when they needed me well I be there for them.

She let go, she had dark circles under her eyes and her eyes were red from crying.

"Annabeth are you okay?"

"The important question is are you okay Percy?"

"I-I- don't know really."

"Guys Chrion needs to talk to Percy." Jason said.

"Okay lets go." Leo said.

"No no I will go alone." I said, as I quickly walked away.

I left them there,  I felt more guilty than ever well I be there for them when they need me most?

I walked up the steps of the big house and knocked the door.

Mr.D opened the door. " Well well look who woke up I hardly slept last night because of your DRAMA!"

I was about to piss him off, but I was too tired.

"Whatever, Chrion needs to talk to me."

Without answering he just walked away.

I walked in.

"Percy finally we need to talk." Chrion said.

"Sit." He didn't have to tell me twice.

"Chrion before you start, I just wanted to ask you what was I like last night?"

"When you woke up screaming, you were in a very bad state you were badly shaking and shivering and crying."

I nodded.

"Percy before I say anything describe you're dream for me don't leave any details."

I sighed. "Okay, me and the others and Nico was their too, we were on this island on the island a ruin of a castle was there the castle looked like it used to be underwater, anyway their was a storm going on and we were on this ship, not the Argo but Leo was trying to control the ship, until this huge wave hit us and we fell overboard.

I was trying to swim and trying to save them, buy I-I-I was drowning-"

"Wait drowning?"

"Yes."

"Percy-"

"The truth is I have a fear of drowning I know that sounds crazy because you know my dad and all, continuing I was drowning instead of helping them I let them all drown."

Tears were falling from my eyes now, they were my family and I was too loyal how could I betray them I don't know.

"So I ended up letting them drown and then I drowned but their voices were still in my head they were calling me a Traitor, but I never had the chance to continue the dream because I woke up."

He sighed, but didn't look suprised.

"Was your necklace glowing?"

"Yes."

"Percy when you're dad gave you this necklace he wasn't giving it to you as a gift, he was warning you about what you have ahead of you."

"Whats going to happen?"

"Percy Its time you go on a quest that none of your siblings came back alive from."

***************************************

I know I updated yesterday, but I was bored and had nothing to do.

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

Sorry if it was short.