Chapter39: Christmas Lock - Down

MERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CHRISMATSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To u all!!!!!!

Here's the chapter↓↓ I tried me best to make it as good as I can. Because I don't celebrate Christmas.

Btw, im halfway through the first book for Harry Potter and......AHHHHHHH ITS AMAZING! !!!!!! I JUST CAN'T! !!!!!!

But I actually understood everything because I read alot of fanfics about it here are some that u need to check out cuz their

AMAZING↓↓

@_pjo_hoo_fangirl

@artemislover101

purplepumpkin18

They are all harry potter and percy jackson cross overs.

SOOOOO HERES THE CHAPPI↓↓

Leo's POV:

The day started well, until Chrion called the whole camp for important news.

"HEROES ATTENTION PLEASE!" Chrion yelled.

We all turned our attention to him.

"For anyone who is going home for the holidays I am sorry to say but no one will be able to leave camp."

Arguments broke out, and almost everyone started protesting that it wasnt fair.

"Demigods! Their is a reason!" He said.

Everyone quited down.

"The snow has fallen more than we expected and the roads are closed, so once again I'm sorry." And just like that he walked away.

Everyone looked bumped out, obviously most of them had homes to go to. But I didn't so I was going to stay here either way.

"This is SO not fair, I wanted to see my mom for Christmas!" Percy complained.

"I wanted to see my dad, I miss him!" Piper added.

"Guys we can still make this a perfect Chrismats!" Hazel suggested.

"How?" Percy asked. Curious now.

"I have a plan." Hazel said.

*****************

Annabeth's POV :

An hour later half of the camp were working on the Chrismats party we decided to do.

Me, Piper and Hazel were baking cookies. (Blue ones for percy).

While the rest worked on decoration.

The Hephastus cabin managed to get a tree. And they started decorating it.

An hour later everything was ready.

"Okay everyone gather up, were watching a Chrimats movie!" Leo yelled.

He managed to install a huge screen, at the middle of the cabins area.

I curled up next to Percy. As he munched on his blue cookies.

I looked around everyone was having a good time.

"On secound thought, this might be the best Christmas ever wisegirl." Percy said.

**********************

IM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!!

NEW ADVENTURE COMING UP NEXT CHAPTER

Hint: Leo's machine messes up!

BYE GUYS!

MERRY CHRISMATS! !!