Chapter36: The Lost City Of Atlantis

HEY GUYS FIRST OF ALL YOU ALL HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO PUNCH ME KICK ME AND HATE ME I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED FOR A LONG TIME SORRY I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH EXAMS AND SPORTS AND STUFF.

And since I have alot of reads I thought I wanted to thank ALL OF MY READERS THANK YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS LOVE U!

And SOME AWESOME STORIES WRITTEN BY SOME AWESOME PEOPLE U SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT:

@STARZ2977 HER BOOKS ARE AMAZING I LOVE THEM PERCY JACKSON FANFIC CHECK THEM OUT PLZZZ!!!

@artemislover101 HER CROSSOVER BETWEEN HARRY POTTER AND HOO ITS FABOULS PLZ READ IT!

heyo_its_em I LOVE HER STORY PLZ READ IT ITS A CROSS OVER BETWEEN HARRY POTTER AND HOO U HAVE TO READ IT!

@Dam_Mischeif_Manged THE STORY IS AMAZING SO READ IT AS WELL

percyjacksonfan1234 GO READ THE STORIES THEIR AMAZING!

AND MY FRIENDS ONE OF A KIND STORY

Too little too late (a stonefield fanfic)

@spideysense120 U HAVE TO READ IT!!!!!

AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL MY OTHER READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U GUYS ARE THE BEST I COULD EVER ASK FOR!!!!!!

AND HERES THE CHAPPIE U ALL DESERVE I HOPE U LIKE IT!!!!!

*****************************************

Leo's POV:

"Leo take us in!"

I couldn't beleive what Percy was saying, was he really going to take that risk?

I nodded and ran up to stir the boat.

"Maybe we should all go below deck?" Piper suggested.

"You know for safety and all?"

"Wow, beauty queen is scared!"

"Zip it Leo."

"Piper's right, you all go below deck even you Leo I will get us through this."

"Percy no I'm staying here."

He turned to look at me I can tell he was desperate from his eyes.

He sighed. "Fine, Leo only you stay, guys please go down I don't want to cause you more trouble. "

Annabeth gave him a little kiss on the cheek,and they all went below deck.

We were very close to the storm in a matter of minutes we will be in.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready."

I stirred towards the storm.

A minute later we were in.

The wind was blowing back and fourth,it was so strong I was afraid the ship will be toren. The lighting didn't make it any better,if it hit the boat we were going to be SHEESH CABAB!

I could tell Percy was struggling as well he tried to stay standing but he would keep falling backwards.

When he was finally able to stand,he did something that I will never ever forget.

He closed his eyes and concentrated, suddenly a wave the length of the boat shot up from the water and went above the boat, and stopped a few inches near the water at the other side.I couldn't beleive my eyes he just summoned a wave to cover us......WOW!

I forgot about everyone down stairs, they must have noticed that the sound got lower, when they came up they were all suprised as well.

"P-p-Percy....how..WOW JUST WOW!" Jason yelled.