chapter 1: Leo the annoying teacher

Hazel's POV:

It was Monday afternoon at Camp Half-Blood, two weeks after the giant war which Gaea ( queen dirt face) lost.

After the war we all decided to stay at Camp Half-Blood for the whole year and to not miss out on school we take classes every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and the rest are demigod training.

Right now we were all supposed to be having History class. But since Chiron teaches this class and he's busy today he left Leo in charge! Yep Leo, Leo Valdez.

I don't know what Chiron was thinking putting him in charge. But Leo wasn't taking this seriously, instead of taking our boring lesson about Greek Mythology he decided to give us a lesson about MACHINES and how to operate them.

"So class the engine is the most important part because- Percy Jackson and Jason Grace!" Leo yelled to Jason and Percy who were busy crumbling paper and throwing it at everyone.

"Yes Mr. Bad boy supreme?" Percy grinned.

"Don't call me that!!"

"What do I call you then?"

Leo straightened up and said, "call me sir Leo."
Nico burst out laughing.

"What is it...sir?" Jason said laughing.

"Hmmm let me think...I want you and Percy to stop talking and focus!"

"Focus in what?" Percy complained.

"What I'm saying is really important and useful!"

"Leo no offense but no one cares, look around." Frank said. He was right, Annabeth was sitting in the corner a book in her hand and I think she was crying over it, Piper was arguing with Drew about whether they should turn their cabin into a fashion boutique, Nico was playing with a dog skeleton he summoned, Clarisse was sharpening her knife and Connor and Travis were filling balloons with water to throw at the Apollo cabin. I was basically the only one focused.

"Leo when Chiron left you in charge he didn't mean it as go ahead and give them a lesson!"

"Hazel! How could you! This is interesting."

"Sorry Leo it isn't."

"Listen young lady if you keep complaining I'll give you a big fat F!"

I rolled my eyes. "Leo this isn't even an original subject!"

"Yes it is! The Hephaestus cabin are always learning these things!"

"Yeah." Percy said standing up. "The Hephaestus cabin! Not the whole camp! Would you like me to give you a lesson about fish?"

"Oh sit down and stop talking about your stupid marine animals!" Leo yelled.

"Leo please stop this nonsense!" I pleaded.

"Nonsense?! Nonsense?! I swear Hazel-"
At that moment the clock hit 12:00, class was over the day finished, well we finish school here a little too early.

"Okay don't forget to do your homework class!" Leo said.

Percy and Jason grabbed all the crumpled paper on the floor and started throwing it at him.
"Hey stop!"

"That will teach you to be a better teacher next time idiot!" Clarisse said.

"Wow guys now I know how you feel about my teaching!" Leo said sticking his tongue out.

"Oh come on." Percy said dragging him out the door.

I know first chapter sucks! But it gets better promise!