Chapter25: The Whole Camp Hates Us

Sorry guys that I havent updated for a couple of days but you guys deserve this chapter so here we go.

**********

Leo's POV:

I spotted Percy , Jason , Frank , Nico , Connor and Travis standing outside the dinning pavilion.

I walked towards them but EVERYONE was glaring at me just because of what we did.

"Hey guys."

"Rise and shine Valdez. " Jason said.

"So where's Hazel , Annabeth and Piper?"

"Well....... they wont talk to any of us because of what we did." Frank said.

"WELL ATLEAST CALYPSO IS TALKING TO ME!"

"Really?" Percy asked.

"Ummm I am actually not sure."

"So whos ready to go in?" I asked.

"Well if we go in evryone would probably throw food at us." Percy said.

I looked at him and he looked worse than yesterday he had dark circles under his eyes , he looked tired and worried.

"Well then lets go in together." Connor said.

We all walked in to the Dinning Pavilion and all the talking died.

Everyone turned to look at us.

"I CANT WAIT TO SMACH YOUR FACE IN CAPTURE THE FLAG PRISSY!" Clarisse yelled while her cabin cheered her on.

Percy ignored her and walked to his table and when he reached the Athena cabin table he stopped and looked at Annabeth and Annabeth looked back , I expected Annabeth to roll her eyes and look away but instead Percy glared at her and sat at his table.  I really wish I knew what was bothering him.

Jason didn't even look at Piper he just sat at his table while Piper gave him dirty looks. (Dont get me wrong guys I love all of the characters. )

Frank sat at the edge of his table because his siblings werw trying to push him off.

Connor and Travis sat down with their cabin giving them dirty looks.

And then I slowly walked to my table I stopped at the Demeter cabin where Calypso was sitting since Demeter let her stay in the cabin because she got along with them.

I gave her smile , I thought she would ignore me but instead she got up and stood on her tippy toes and gave me a kiss on the check. ( CALEO I am dying here) while everyone was glaring at me.

"Good mornin Valdez." She said.

Her brown eyes were BEAUTIFUL.

I stood there a mommnet just staring at her.

"Um Leo you there?" She asked.

"Um oh yeah sorry."

She giggled and sat back at her table.

I sat at my table while all my siblings silently talked about me. I sighed.

The next few days are going to be hard.

***********************

"So Leo whats it like to be in a relationship? " Percy asked , in the afternoon while we were in his cabin.

I blushed , while they all laughed.

"Hey give me some time guys I just started."

"What about you Percy did you talk to Annabeth?"

"She wont talk to ME EVRYTIME I APPROACH HER SHE WALKS AWAY!"

"Dude I know exactly how you feel." Frank said.

"HAZEL WONT TALK TO ME EITHER AND SHE IS MY SISTER!" Nico yelled.

"Wow guys we need to get Nico a girlfriend." Jason said between giggles.

"ONE MORE WORD GRACE AND I WILL MAKE SURE THE LAST THING YOU WILL SEE IS A SKELTON CHOKING YOU!" Nico shouted but he smiled.

I was about to say something but there was a knock on the door.

Percy got up and opened the door.

He turned and said.

"Hey repair boy someone is her for you."

He moved away and Calypso was standing there , she was wearing a Camp Half-Blood shirt and shorts.

************

"Hey C." I said. As Percy's cabin door closed behind me I just hope they weren't eavesdropping.

"Dont call me that Valdez." She said but she smiled either way.

"I just wanted to talk." She said.

"Okay lets take a walk down the beach."

***************

We werw walking on the beach none of us said anything yet.

I looked at her she was really pretty her long brown hair was blowing thanks to the wind.

I didnt like the silence.

"So Calypso are you still Immortal?"

"Nope I choose not to be."

"So the Gods do they trust you now? "

"Yes , but their keeping an eye on me."

"So how's the modern world?"

"Its CRAZY alot has changed."

After a couple if minutes we sat down on the sand.

I put my arm around her , while she rested her head on my shoulder.

Once again silence.

"Honestly Calypso do you forgive Percy? "

"I was kinda mad at first but I forgive him.Can you please stop asking questions machine boy?"

"Machine boy? Thats new."

She laughed at that.

"Leo?"

"Yes?"

"Promise me one thing."

"Yes?"

"No matter what happens we will always be together?"

"Forever I promise. " And no matter what I will keep that promise.

****************

I am SOOOOOOOO sorry that chapter sucked.

Either way dont forget to comment and vote.

Peace out!