Footsteps in the dark

Error's PoV

It's been months since I last destroyed. Months since I've seen Ink. Months since I was able see. I knew my vision was failing but I didn't take any action. I had glasses and maybe if I actually wore them I wouldn't be in this mess. I don't like being blind, I can never see outertale again and I can never see my brothers smile again. It's sad but Fresh and Geno have really been helping me.

Despite the fact me and Ink fight, both of us are forced into our positions by fate so he doesn't want to be the god of creation and I don't want to be the god of destruction. So, when we aren't doing our jobs we actually get on pretty well. The others don't see me in they way though. They have in there heads that I'm this destructive maniac that loves to hurt people. I wish that fate would leave us alone then maybe Ink and I could be free. But that will never happen. And now, I'm blind. Fumbling around for objects and bumping into things. I hate it.

The worst thing is, nobody has seen me in months so they probably think I'm planning something. If they were to attack, I would be defenceless. That is not a good thing.

I miss Ink. He has such an interesting personality. Even so I miss our battles as to us it's just like how I spar with the boys in the mansion.

A single tear escaped my eye. It finally set in. I'lL nEveR SeE AgaIn.

Dream's PoV

This is it. He's in outertale, it's time to strike. We've been planning this for months. Ever since the destroyer disappeared, Ink's been off. That filth must of done something to him and I'm going to make sure that he pays.

Let's rally the troops because today is the last we'll hear from the destroyer himself. Error, you better be ready.

We're coming for you.

Error's PoV

Using the voices as guides, I made my way to my cliff. All the memories of this place hit me at once and I began to cry once more. Tears streaming down my face as I mourn my sight. The fact that I'll never see the beauty of this place again is devising but, the faint twinkling of stars will always be there to comfort me in my times of distress.

Nothing will happen to me while I'm here. But one thing is for sure, I will never be 100% sure that I'm alone. Oh well, as long as nobody disturbs me I'm fine.

Dream's PoV

When we finally found Error, we were shocked to find him crying. So shocked in fact, we didn't notice that a portal had opened until we heard the soft voice of Geno.

"Ok thanks Nightmare"

Collectively we turn to see Geno and Fresh exiting one of my brothers portals. Immediately they ran towards Error yelling his name. Why would they run towards the dangerous destroyer. And how did Error not see them. All my questions we answered once Geno said...

"Bro what are you doing here alone. Toy know that you could've called us or even Nightmare's gang if you wanted to leave the antivoid."

"Yeah bruh you just ain't ready to be all up and alone yet. Ya not used to magic sensing yet"

That's when it hit me. Error was blind now and for whatever reason Fresh and Geno have been taking care of him. Is it right for us to attack a defenceless man. Even if he's committed heinous crimes.

Not long after Geno and Fresh arrived, a familiar portal appears and none other that Ink pops out. Our hopes were lifted in hope that he will attack Error for us but instead he did something we never expected.

"Error where have you been, the balance has been tipping and I can't maintain it on my own. Plus fate has been torturing me now. Also I missed my best friend"

They are friends!!! Also what balance?

"Oh sorry Error didn't realise you were hanging out with your brothers I just wan- holy cheesecake your blind"

Ok now things are getting weird. The destroyer has a family. Maybe we should just reveal ourselves.

One by one we walked out from the bushes as everyone but Error paled. We were no longer here to attack him; we just wanted answers.

"How long has he been blind? Why?how long have you two been friends? And what is the balance?"

"Four months. Eyesight got worse. All there life and the balance is between creation and destruction too much of either and the multiverse goes boom. Both are forced into their roles so they bonded."

Wow that was a lot to take in. We need to rethink all our plans to protect the multiverse.

"Truce?"

"TruCe"

No ones PoV

From that moment on there was no need for either protecter of the balance to do anything. All inhabitants of the multiverse did their part in maintaining the balance. The two friends now can be friends without opposition from anyone.

That is until she finds out.
-
.............................

That it. Sorry I had no ideas for this but I did get it out on Sunday at 9:10pm but hey I did it. Sorry it's bad. I tried.

This was for @Luna_Shigaraki
Thanks for reading my bad story and requesting this.

That's all

Tatsu out