BreakDown

Marinette POV

Cat Noir spun and dipped me in his arms. I giggled and poked his nose. "Hey Kitten."

"Hello M'lady." He kissed me deeply and stood me back up.  His voice tingled down my spine. "I brought cushions, did you notice?"

"Yes, I saw. Thank you." 

"That's not all."

"Oh, really?" I raised an eyebrow and kissed him again.

"I brought a movie for us to watch, so we aren't just kissing on rooftops." He wrapped his arms around me and smiled.

"Kitty! That's awesome." I sat down on one of the cushions and looked back at Cat Noir. He walked over to me and cuddled up next to me. I put my head on his shoulder and grabbed his hand. Suddenly, we heard a loud crash. I gave Cat Noir a side eye and groaned. "This is why we need to go on a real date."

"Noted. You ready to put the plan into action?"

"Naturally." We set off in the akuma's direction. I was shocked by what I saw. The akuma's costume was a version of Cat Noir's suit, but with a ladybug print. 

"Heeeey Cat Noir~~~ I'm BreakDown." The akuma said to him in a sultry voice. Her eyes looked at me and her expression turned to disgust. "You never even liked him!" 

"What?" There was no time for me to even react before her staff hit me square in the face. 

"Ladybug!" He knelt down to check on me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just confused."

"Then lets get the plan going."

"Okay." I stood back up and faced the akuma. "You want my Miraculous, right?"

She laughed. "HawkMoth wants your miraculous. I want you gone!"

"Tell HawkMoth if he wants my Miraculous I'll only hand it over to him!"

"I don't care!" She wound up for another hit, but then stopped, like someone was holding her back. I heard I scream of pain escape her lips, then she stood up straight. "Fine." She choked out. "Just you though." She looked at Cat Noir. "HawkMoth will deal with you later."

"Good luck." He whispered into my ear, placing a hand on my back.

"I won't need it. After all, I've got the best partner." I kissed his cheek and walked over to BreakDown. "Take me to see him."