FAINTED

[A.]

"so you're telling me that he fainted the moment you told him you're pregnant?" the doctor asks chenle. "exactly, i- i'm worried... will he be okay?" the smaller ask in worried with tears visible in his eyes. the doctor sighed and pats chenle's shoulders. "don't worry, its nothing serious he was just shocked." the doctor said.

"h-hyung leaving already?" chenle says nervously. "what if he won't wake up?!!"

"don't be silly, he will just give him time. your ten hyung is still waiting for me." he says as he waves. chenle then nodded.

(Who do you think the doctor is?)

💔

JISUNG woke up groggy, he then stood up and saw Chenle hugging him tight, making him gasp at the memories of earlier. "I-I passed out?! The Fvck Jisung?!" He pulls his own hair in frustration. But suddenly, he remembered the great news.

"I'm gonna be a dad? Fvck!?" He buries hishead in his palms as he squeals in joy. Waking Chenle up. "J-Ji! You're now awake!" He hugs him tight. "How are you feeling?"

"Shouldn't I be the one to asked you that, love? You hid it to me, how were you able todo that?" He pouts as he hugs him back. His mood suddenly turned to sulky as he un obviously wanting to be comforted.

"Sorry Ji, i was just scared..."

"Hush, what's important is the present right? I love you, love. No matter what happens. Don't ever think that I won't accept the child. Okay love?Promise me." Jisung caress his cheeks making Chenle burst to the tears he was holding since Jisung woke up.

"I-I promise Ji! I love you too!" He hugs him tight as he sobs in his shoulder. He was super happy to be able to hear this type of words coming from Jisung. He didn't really expect it.

Chenle then stopped crying and cleared his throat. He then held Jisung's hand and with a smile he said.

"So... What will we name THEM?"

"It's a THEM?!!"

SAEGENG TBC SOON~

Hmm~ what should I name them? 🤔 and like guess how many they are lmao😭😂