long in the pool :>

[author]

The two are still mad at each other (mostly Chenle) because his anxiety keeps attacking him that he Jisung is only using him to payback.

Jisung then did everything to avoid him, but he can't just keep his hands off the boy. "chenleeee" he back hugs the shorter. Which earn a tsk and a punch. Chenle was still mad.

"what should i do for you to not be mad?" he pouts and chenle almost fell for that aegyo. but he didnt. he was not 'marupok'

"ahhh!! i know!" jisung then pulled chenle into the pool. " you sit there first, imma do something" he cheerfully said. and went to the kitchen--- to order food. he surely dont know how to cook.

he ordered bunch of foods every chenle favorites. and prepared a pool party.

chenle then soon fell asleep. with excitement atleast. he appreciates jisung's effort even tho he is still anxious of his action.

time skip!!!!

"chenlee~ baby wake up" jisung shakes him softly. "w-what's happening---" chenle blushed when he saw jisung's face si close to him.

"heyy baby, how's your sleep? " he greeted and then carried the smol baby. "yAAAAHHH--!!" he scremed. "pUT ME DOWN JISUNG AHH!" jisung chuckled and then just shrugged and continued his plans.

he sat his lover in the pool floaty and placed all the food in the pool side. "this is all for you" he smiled and sat indian style in front of chenle.

"wtf is this about" chenle kept a cold stare and asked. "do you think this will fix everything?" he raised his left brow.

jisung pouted. " just because... chenle i know i bullied you before." he cups his cheeks. "b-but i've changed. for the good." he smiles at him. and jumps to the pool and swam next to chenle.

"i've changed for you"he said as  he press his lips on to the shorter.

chenle blushed not knowing wether to respond or not, but jisung wraps his arms around his waist and rub circles.

chenle then moaned and respond too. the kiss was not that hot yet not that soft. it was a real genuine kiss.

chenle clungs his arms around jisung's torso and carefull pulled him closer. jisung then smiled in between the kiss and started gripping chenle's butt and kneading it earning a low moan.

"hmff--" chenle pulls jisung's hair slightly as he was feeling kind of needy. jisung's kisses move down to the shorter's neck. kissing it softly,nibling and biting it. leaving a couple of red marks.

"jisung--" chenle moaned out his name. he is now hard because of that and started going wild as he enter his hand onto chenle's short shorts.

his skin was so smooth and white. and jisung cant help but to be amazed. he stopped kissing the shorter and focused on to the middle part of him.

"turn around" he ordered chenle and he did obey it. and as soon as that happened jisung rubbed his onto chenle's ass.

"w-what is that hard thing?" chenle asked innocently. as he was so curious what poked his ass. "hmm i don't know, why not find out?" jisung teased.

chenle rubbed it again. "yAHH--" jisung moaned out. "w-why did you do that?" chenle shrugged and continued doing that. he looked back and saw jisung's lewd reaction.

he kept doing it and jisung kept moaning. while he was pouting. what is happening? he silently asks. but no answer. jisung then felt something building in his stomach when chenle turned around and saw his hard member.

"ohh this is what's poking me huh?" chenle then licked his lips teasing jisung and enters his hand onto jisung's short and grip his member tight.

he pressed his lips onto him and started stroking jisung's buddy. he felt so dominant and powerful. he pushed jisung back onto the wall of the pool and started kissing his neck.

"c--chenle i'm fuck--- i'm near!" he was dishieveled and needy. but he kept it to himself. he was all about pleasuring his husband.

"then cum, what's the matter?" he smirked and move faster. "uhmm--chenle yah~" he moans loudly as he was near and near and near.

"i'm---fuck!!!! i'm cumming" and then chenle felt a hot liquid into his hands. and saw jisung almost lifeless and breathing hard.

"i-- i love you chenle" jisung muttered and fell asleep onto chenle. "mEOYAAA?!" chenle felt a heavy weight and he almost drowned. 

he then grew his composure back and carried jisung out of the pool. they went and their room not after chenle drained the pool. just because Hehehe.

he then changed his clothes so as jisung's and  they he let him sleep. so it was true. if the boy is overwhelmed he will pass out.

chenle stared at him for a while. and caressed his cheeks.

"if what you said earlier was true-- then i love you too" he placed a kiss onto jisung's forehead and left the room to eat the food jisung prepared.

--

this is the longest chapter u have ever written

late ud but this is long like jisung's co---- cocumber!! hahaha. so yeah thanks for reading pls leave a vote i love you.

i can't attend the dreamies concert in manila coz we broke.

but i hope i'll see them when i have a succesful career.

i will work hard juseyooo!!

saegeng tbc