surrender

[a.]

After Chenle took a shower, Jisung had an initiative to follow him to his room. The door creaks subtly as the taller peaks in the small gap. Chenle was still oblivious that the other one was watching him.

A towel was still covering chenle's lower body. Making Jisung gulp in temptation, he licks his lower lips as he feels it dry.

Chenle suddenly bend down and reached for his shirt. Jisung's eyes followed the movement of Chenle's cake, and yeah it was nice and thick.

But, unexpectedly the moment Chenle stands up his towel fell, revealing the white and smooth skin of his bum. Jisung covers his mouth as he gasp, he feels his pants suddenly tightening.

He looks down and curses lowly. And the moment he looks up--Chenle was right in front of him.

❝Yahh--!! ❞ Jisung screams with his deep voice. ❝Were you watching me the whole time?❞ Chenle asks calmly as he wraps his skinny arms around his husband's neck. ❝O-Ofcourse not!!❞ Jisung defensively answers.

Chenle pouts, ❝Are you shouting at me hubby? ❞ Chenle's eyes suddenly glisten with tears. ❝Omo-- Sorry Chenle-yah I-I didn't mean to-- ❞ Jisung panickly apologizes as he hugs his husband who was obviously fake crying.

Chenle sobs and burries his head onto Jisung's broad chest. ❝You don't like me as your husband do you? ❞ Chenle dramatically says as he hits Jisung lightly in his chest.

Jisung pulls away and stares deeply  at Chenle. ❝ What are you saying Chenle, ofcourse I like you as ny husband.❞  Jisung says seriously with a deep voice making Chenle stop his drama.

❝Wait--really? ❞ Chenle gasp with a dramatic sound. Making Jisung chuckle and nod. ❝I wouldn't marry you if I don't Like you ❞ Jisung caressed his cheeks.

❝Waaaah! Park Jisung!! ❞ Chenle jumps onto his husband as he hugs him. Making his husband almost stumble back. ❝ Silly~ ❞

❝ I like you too Jisung-ah❞ Chenle mumbles softly. ❝What is that? ❞ Jisung teased with a sly smirk apearing in his face. ❝Yah- I said what I said❞ Chenle playfully pulls his husband's hair. ❝I-I thought you married me since our company was almost at stake of bancruptcy. ❞

❝Hmm~❞ Jisung walks to the room, as he lays the baby on the bed. ❝ Jisung-ah, what do you wanna do?❞ Chenle seductively says as he bits his lower lip.

❝That depends on you baby ❞ Jisung says as he hovers on top of him.

❝Do you wanna--❞

❝--make love? ❞ Jisung continues.

❝ Yes Jisung-ah...❞

❝ I would love to Babe~❞ Jisung says as he leans down and connects their lips...

SAEGENG TBC SOON~~

i'm having second thoughts of writing a smut chapter since dreamies are still young. hehe.

vote if you want a smut chapter🤧 tysm