Jet-rub ⚠

⚠: if u a softy move, i only write for hard stans like me ;)

[author]

They have arrived in their destination. It is their own Island, it's their parents gift for their wedding.But as soon as the jet landed, loud music boomed.

Jisung then cringed at the loud sound and Chenle was almost waken up,but Jisung covered his ears and muttered a 'SHUT UP!' to the staff, which they obliged.

Chenle was still fast asleep as he held closer to Jisung. The taller didn't want to wake the shorter up but he needed to. "Chenle-ya wake up" he shrugged him lightly and tapped his cheeks. "Hmmm" the smaller low moaned as he sat onto Jisung's lap fully and placed his head onto the taller's neck.

"f-fuck?" Jisung was blushing rapidly as he was feeling Chenle's breathe into his neck, sending him shivers and lust invading his mind. "no, no, no Jisung focus" he mentally snapped his self as he was thinking of some unholy things.

"Chenle Wake up!" he squeezed his ass lightly which only gathered a moan from the smaller. "Ugh~ Jisung-ah~" he MOANED. Jisung then felt his pants tighten. What the hell is Chenle doing?!

Thank God they were left alone now. Or else Jisung will kill a whole bunch of people who heard that.

"Chenle! w-wake up! you need to walk to our room" he slapped his ass now hardly. "hMmmm Jisung-ssi, so kinky~" the smaller was now teasing him, but pretended like he is still asleep.  "Can't you just carry me to OUR room?" he seductively said and emphasized the word OUR as he bit Jisung's earlobe teasingly.

Jisung is now having a big boner, and Chenle could feel it under. "Hmm~ I wonder what's this" He then rubbed his ass onto his clothed hard-on.Jisung then threw his head back. Feeling the sudden pleasure.
"Ohh~ Jisung-ah liked it!" he then kept on repeating the same action as Jisung finally moaned.

"Fuck Chenle-ya! Wait till we fucking get In!" Jisung slapped his ass hardly as he carried his Husband to their room.

Meanwhile:

"J-Jisung—ahh I was just joking—Ughh~!"

                  SAEGENG TBC SOON!~♡