Quickie🔞

[a.]

Chenle didn't knew Jisung followed him from behind, and he was suddenly pinned behind the door. Jisung smirks as he locks the door behind the shorter male.

Jisung then pecks Chenle's lips and smiled. "Can we do it? Please~~?" Jisung wraps his arms around the smaller's waist.

"What?! A-as in right now? How about Taeyong and Jaehyun hyung? What will they think huh?!" Chenle pinches the taller'a nose.

"They'll understand babe, pweaseeee~?"

"O-Okay fine! But, just a quickie okay?" Chenle pouts, "Yes babe, just a quickie..." Jisung smirks evilly.

-✨-

"Jisung-ah~ hmff" Chenle was leaning in the sink for support as Jisung rams in him like a wild animal.

They were looking at each other in the mirror, as their bodies clash together. It was as if Jisung already planned this, he was bringing a freaking lube bottle as well as a condom!

"Y-You planned this didn't you?? Ughh~!!" Chenle said while moaning, Jisung leans down his neck and kisses it as well as bite it lightly.

"No, I'm just always ready for you babe"

The two continued to make love until they came, it was just a quickie like the Taller said, but Jisung was disappointed when somebody knocked after they just finished.

Chenle pecks Jisung's lips, "Don't be sad Jisung-ah, lets just continue at home"

And with that Jisung suddenly became energetic. Looking forward for tonight!

SAEGENG TBC SOON~~

Sup! Thanks for reading this chapter, as you can see, my updates doesn't really patterns, so I might update if I have time.

Please leave a vote, because it works like magic and makes me wanna update my books fast. 😘❤️

Thanks bih, love u all!😭✊️❤️