Caught

[a.]

❝Oh my God! Did they do it?! ❞

❝I guess? they're both naked!❞

❝ Lets just leave the room, lets go?❞

Noises woke Jisung and Chenle up. And as soon as they open their eyes they saw both of their moms. ❝m-mom?!!!❞Chenle screams. ❝Why are you here?!!! Omg!!❞ Chenle covers his body with the sheets.

I TOLD YOU! WE SHOULD'VE HURRIED UP!!❞ Jisung's mom whispered to Chenle's mom.❝Ugh--Well... you know we came to visit!❞ Chenle's mom happily said.

❝Moms, please just wait for us in the living room...❞ Jisung speaks up and massages his temples. ❝O-Okay sons~But I think we will just leave completely! Take your time~~ Love u both!! ❞ The two mothers stormed out of the room and closed tge door shut.

The two laughed at each other. ❝Good morning Love❞ Jisung kisses Chenle's forehead making Chenle blush. ❝G-Good morning too❞.

❝Does it hurt?❞ Jisung asks with worry visible in his face. ❝Why are you even asking that? Ofcourse it fuckin hurt dumbass, you woke me up at 3am and we did it again and again.Aishh~!❞ Chenle tries to stand up but failed.

❝Jisung-ah!!! It hurts like hell❞ Chenle screams making Jisung panick. ❝S-Sorry! Wait just stay here i'll cook something for you to be able to drink pain killers.❞ Jisung kisses his lips. ❝Stay in bed okay?I love you!❞ He ran downstairs like a flash and Chenle smirks.❝Idiot, it doesn't hurt that much❞ He laughs like a dolphin. The sound invading the room as well as the neighbors.

❝Love? Here's your food❞ Jisung saw Chenle dancing kick it making him confused. Chenle then understood and went to pretend that it was badly hurt. ❝Ahh!! J-Jisung ah ouch!! huhuhu~~❞ Chenle whined and plopped down the floor making Jisung gasp.

❝Love!! Are you okay??❞ He worriedly ask and carried Chenle back in the bed. ❝Why did you try to stand up love~ You should rest.❞ Chenle pouts. ❝Sorry Jisung-ah.❞ Jisung then smiled, ❝That's okay, lets eat okay?❞ Chenle nodded and then Jisung fed him.

❝Are you full?❞ Jisung caress his cheeks and wipes the rice in his left cheek. ❝Wanna take a shower?❞ Jisung says with a smirk. ❝S-Sure!❞

Jisung carried him to the big ass bathroom and removed both of their clothes. ❝Ready Love?❞

❝Y-Yes...❞

SAEGENG TBC SOON~~

ily all!

Please leave a vote. !!