Season 10 Episode 10 - Women Are Weak

PREVIOUSLY:
LILLY AND JASON DISCOVERED SALLY AND KIERONS SECRET RELATIONSHIP AS JASON ATTACKED KIERON.
NEGAN KILLED A WHISPERER AND LIED TO ALPHA THAT HE WAS THE TRAITOR.
LILLY CONFRONTED TROY.

Lilly holds Jason back as Sally helps Kieron stand up and Kieron asks "What the fuck Jason?!" Lilly says "Sally what's going on?!" Sally says "Kieron and me are together" Jason dryly chuckles and all eyes are on Jason as Jason says "You're not bei...

Lilly holds Jason back as Sally helps Kieron stand up and Kieron asks "What the fuck Jason?!" Lilly says "Sally what's going on?!" Sally says "Kieron and me are together" Jason dryly chuckles and all eyes are on Jason as Jason says "You're not being serious Sally?! After what he done?! He taunted and picked on you every day and you're with him?!" Sally says "That was his friends but kierons not like that" and Jason points his finger at Kieron and says in a threatening tone "Stay away from My Sister or I'll kill you" and Jason walks out of the room and Lilly looks at Jason with worry as he walks off down the hall and Lilly turns to the young couple and she says "I think we need to talk Sally, you got a lotta explaining to do" and Sally bows his head down.

In the meeting room the Saviour Council are sitting around the large table as Lilly is sitting at the head of the table and Troy is sitting beside her with Kim sitting on the other side of Lilly and Laura, Jed and Richard and Clarissa and Meghan a...

In the meeting room the Saviour Council are sitting around the large table as Lilly is sitting at the head of the table and Troy is sitting beside her with Kim sitting on the other side of Lilly and Laura, Jed and Richard and Clarissa and Meghan and John and Martin are sitting having a meeting. Lilly says "We need to take Alpha down" Martin says "Isnt Negan doing that?" Kim glares at Martin and says "Hey! Have some respect when you speak to Lilly!" Lilly says "Nah it's fine Kim" Lilly glares straight back at Martin and says "Negan is a Saviour and The Saviours are gonna take down that Bitch and her freaks. Negan is earning her trust while we plan to rip her apart" Lilly looks at all the trusted Saviours and says "Now according to Negan, Alpha has stationed a Whisperer at a post guarding her camp at least 10 miles east so I want a few of us to go there and get that Whisperer and take it back here and get answers and then kill him" They all nod except Martin who just gazes at his group and Lilly says "Clarissa, John and me...alright we go in the night so they arent expecting us" They nod. Martin says "You arent being serious are ya?" Lilly looks to Martin and asks "You got something to say? Cause every decision I make you somehow have a problem with it, so please tell us what you're problem is cause to be perfectly honest you're starting to piss me off" and John sniggers and Martin says "Alright you three go to that post your gonna get killed, not only kill yourself but other good people its stupidness. My problem is a man should be the leader, women cant lead they get emotional where a man can shut off their emotions women cant they are weak" Troy shouts "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Lilly says "Its fine! Everyone out now" Kim stands up and looks down at Lilly and asks "You sure?" Lilly nods and says "I'll be alright, everyone get back to your work" and Kim looks to Troy and says "Well you heard Lilly.. move" as she claps her hands to catch everyones attention.