Season 10 Episode 8 - A Little Longer

PREVIOUSLY:
NEGAN BEFRIENDED SIMON - A WHISPERER.
ANNA MADE PLANS WITH TROY AND MANIPULATED TROY.

That night Troy and Anna are sitting in Anna's room drinking when Troy gulps down the rest of his vodka and Anna grins and says "Uh Oh looks like you're empty" Troy looks down at his now empty glass and says "Looks like that way" and they both lau...

That night Troy and Anna are sitting in Anna's room drinking when Troy gulps down the rest of his vodka and Anna grins and says "Uh Oh looks like you're empty" Troy looks down at his now empty glass and says "Looks like that way" and they both laugh and Anna stands up lifting Troy's glass from his hand as she stands and says "I'll get us a refill" and Troy nods and smiles. Anna walks towards the counter top and begins to pour a fresh alcohol drink and she pulls down her low cut top revealing her cleavage and she smirks and she turns around and walks towards Troy who's swaying side to side  and she sits beside Troy on the floor and passes his glass and Troy begins to gulp down the strong drink. Anna stares at Troy in an admiring way and says "I like you Troy, you're a good man" Troy scoffs in disbelief and says "Oh I dunno about that, I've done some pretty shitty stuff in my time" Anna smiles "She doesn't deserve you Troy, all that shitty shit you done you done that to survive, whereas Lilly is just evil" Troy shakes his head "Lilly's just lost her way" Anna rubs Troy's arm and says "No, her and Negan are monsters. She cut out Lou's tongue, all shes interested in is power now. You deserve to be with someone who actually loves and cares for you" and Troy scoffs and asks "Lilly loves me" Anna moves her head closer to Troy's and seductively says "Not as much as me" and she brushes her lips against Troy's and she kisses him but Troy pulls away and asks "What are you doing?" Anna says "You and Lilly broke up,  what's the crime?" Troy stands up and looks down at Anna horrified and asks "Was this your plan all along? To get me drunk and get me in bed!" Anna stands up and says "Troy calm down" and Troy shakes his head and he picks up his hoodie and walks out of the room and slams the door behind him and walks down the hall but Kim is standing afar from behind him and she looks at Troy in shock and anger fills her face and she turns around and walks off.

It's the next day and Jason and Sally and Lucy and Jacob are eating their breakfast as Lilly is leaning against the counter top clutching a cup of tea as she stares in a trance

It's the next day and Jason and Sally and Lucy and Jacob are eating their breakfast as Lilly is leaning against the counter top clutching a cup of tea as she stares in a trance. Jason and Sally looks at each with worry and Jason asks "Mom? You okay?" Lilly ignores Jason as she is still in a trance. Jason says louder "Mom?!" Lilly breaks out of her trance and she looks to her Children and he asks "You alright?" Lilly nods and says "Yeah Baby I'm fine, eat your breakfast that goes for everyone" and Jason looks at Lilly unconvinced. The walkie crackles and Negan's voice speaks through "Lilly?" Everybody looks to the walkie and Lilly rushes to the walkie and lifts it up and asks "Dad?" Negan says "Yeah it's me Babygirl" Lilly breathes a sigh of relief and a single tear rolls down her cheek as her back us facing the children. Lilly asks "Are you okay? You safe?" Negan says "I'm fine Sweetheart, how are you holding up? And the kids, how are they?" Lilly glances back to her kids and says "We're all okay Dad. What have you found out?" Negan says "Alpha is like a closed book, its gonna take a while to crack that one" Lilly curses "Shit!" Negan says "Listen it's all gonna be just fine, it's just gonna take a little longer than we thought. But I'm starting to talk to this Whisperer Simon, he seems like a solid guy but I heard a few Whisperers talking theres a post next to her camp and theres a Whisperer that keeps guard at the post, that's all I know for now" and Lilly says "Where's the post?" Negan replies "10 miles east" Lilly nods and replies "I'll handle that" and Negan sternly says "No, Lills I dont want you out here, its dangerous" Lilly says "What? So you can put yourself in danger but I cant? Dont worry I'll be fine. But Dad dont trust anyone and dont let your guard down especially this Simon guy" and Negan chuckles "I wont, I'll call back tomorrow at the same time okay?" Lilly nods and says "Okay Daddy, stay safe" and Negan says "Lilly" and Lilly replies "Yeah?" Negan says "I love you" and Lilly wipes away her tears and says "Love you too Daddy". Negan turns the switch, A twig snaps and Negan turns around to see A Whisperer standing watching Negan.

Later that day Lilly is cleaning her room as she is wiping down the round wooden table when Kim abruptly walk in

Later that day Lilly is cleaning her room as she is wiping down the round wooden table when Kim abruptly walk in. Lilly looks to Kim and asks "What's going on?" Kim says "Theres something ya should know" and Lilly drops the cloth onto the table and puts her hand on her hip and asks "What?" Kim says "I was walking to my room when I seen Troy coming out of Anna's room last night, he didn't see me but i damn well sure seen him" Lilly face clenched with anger and she asks "Is that right?!" Kim says "I'm so sorry Lill, after everything you've been through with trying to keep the group alive and Ethan being gone he goes and does this?! That loverat Bastard!" Lilly says "That piece of shit, I'm gonna kill him!" And Lilly says "Watch the twins for me" Kim asks "Are you not want me there for backup?! Lilly shakes her head and says "I dont need backup" and Lilly storms angrily out of the room.

NEXT TIME:
LILLY LOSES HER TEMPER WITH TROY.
ANNA FEELS HURT AND PLOTS WITH HER SCHEMING FATHER.
SALLY AND KIERON GET DISCOVERED.