Season 10 Episode 5 - Anarchy

PREVIOUSLY:
NEGAN MET ALPHA.
PAULINE AND LILLY CLASHED AS PAULINE BLAMED LILLY FOR NEGAN'S DEPARTURE.
ANNA'S MOTHER WARNED HER OFF OF LILLY AS SHE WORRIED FOR ANNA'S RELATIONSHIP WITH TROY.

Negan follows Alpha into the woods as they approach her group of survivors - The Whisperers

Negan follows Alpha into the woods as they approach her group of survivors - The Whisperers. Negan looks around at all of the masked people and Negan grins and says "Wow this little camp you got yourself is neat". Alpha turns around and looks at Negan then gazes to a large muscular man and simply nods her head at him. The man approaches Negan from behind and firmly holds Negan's head in place as he takes a large knife with his other hand. Negan closes his eyes for a moment and asks "What is this?" Alpha says "This is Beta. Now who are you? Who are you really?" Negan looks to Alpha and says "I told you my story Alpha. I'm Negan" and Alpha asks "What do you really want?" Negan says "To join a group, safety in numbers. I've lost everything, I lost my group and my family, and I need to do what keeps me surviving" and Alpha asks "and you think that's us?" Negan says "Yeah cause you're the first group I've came across in months" and Alpha says "If I allow you into my group and for you to become a Whisperer theres rules" and Negan asks "Rules?" Alpha nods and says "Why yes, because if there was no rules there would be anarchy. I am the Alpha..your Alpha therefore you do what I tell you to do am I clear?" Negan nods as Beta's grip around his neck tightens and Alpha continues "and also Beta is my number two he also has authority here if you can get behind that, then we are good and you can become a member of my group" and Negan looks around at all of The Whisperers and nods "Alrighty what you say goes" Alpha smirks and she looks to Beta and nods and Beta let's Negan go.

Lilly is inside her room cleaning her gun as Kim who is holding Christopher says "Lill you cant go" Lilly says as she assembles the gun back together "I gotta" Kim says "So, you go on a suicide mission?!" Lilly looks to Kim and says "That's not wh...

Lilly is inside her room cleaning her gun as Kim who is holding Christopher says "Lill you cant go" Lilly says as she assembles the gun back together "I gotta" Kim says "So, you go on a suicide mission?!" Lilly looks to Kim and says "That's not what this is! I gotta do this" Troy walks in and asks "Gotta do what?" Lilly and Kim look at each other as Lilly looks away and Kim says "She's going to meet Alpha" Troy raises his eyes and asks "What? Why didn't you come to me?!" Lilly says "Oh I dont know, maybe because you've been busy with Anna!" Troy looks taken back and asks "What are you talking about?!" Lilly shakes her head and says "I got no time for this, I gotta go" Troy says "I'm coming with" Lilly shakes her head "Nah you're staying here" Kim interjects "I'm going with you" and Lilly asks "Ya sure?" Kim nods and says "You're my Sis and if this bitch wants to hurt you she's gotta go through me" and Lilly says "Let's go then" and Lilly lifts Christopher and kisses his temple and says "Love ya Chrissy Jr...be good for Uncle Troy" and she passes her Nephew into Troy's arms as Lilly and Kim both walk out of the room and Troy says "You cant do this! Think about this Lil!".

A car stops outside an abandoned warehouse and Lilly gets out the drivers side and Kim follows as she gets out of the passengers side

A car stops outside an abandoned warehouse and Lilly gets out the drivers side and Kim follows as she gets out of the passengers side. Kim asks "Is this it?" Lilly says "This is the place". Lilly and Kim both enter the warehouse to see Alpha sitting at a table with Beta standing behind her. Alpha says "You came?" Lilly says "Of course, I'm a woman of my word" Alpha nods and says "I can see that. Sit down" Kim and Lilly look at each other and Beta says "You heard the Alpha...sit" and Lilly laughs and says "Sorry it's just pathetic, You are not my Alpha and you" she says as she turns her head to Beta and says "No man orders me around, I take no orders" Alpha nods. Beta takes out his knife which results Lilly and Kim take out their guns and Alpha says "Put them down. I want no violence just a chat". Lilly lowers her gun and Kim lowers her own gun and Beta lowers his blade. Lilly approaches the table and sits across from Alpha. Alpha says as she stares at Lilly "I want a talk leader to leader" Lilly says "Well talk, I ain't got all day" Alpha says "I like you, you got spunk and fire. You're a woman of the world, just like me" Lilly snaps "What is this?!" Alpha says "I want to know you more" Lilly asks "Are you a Mother?" Alpha's eyes look to Lilly and she says "Because I am as you already knew. I had to watch my three year old bleed out and die, I hope you arent a Mother because if you are I'm gonna kill your kids" Alpha says "I'm sorry but that had to happen. I asked for your Sanctuary and you threatened me and you had to learn your lesson the hard way" Lilly glares at Alpha and she says "I'm not giving up My Sanctuary, You do whatever you want but I'm not scared of you" Alpha says "You have more children dont you?" Lilly tenses up and Alpha glares at Lilly and says "By your reaction I'm gathering you have. It'd be a shame if anything bad was to happen to them just like your weak dead Son" Lilly leans forward and grips Alpha's top and says "You go near My kids and I will rip your throat out and kill all of your people. Do not test me Alpha, I'm only gonna warn you once so listen carefully do not cross me. But you already crossed me the minute you broke inside my walls, my territory and killed my Son! So beware I'm coming for ya!" Beta places the knife against Lilly's neck and he growls "Let Alpha go" Lilly glares at Alpha and let's her go roughly. Alpha fixes herself and stands up and says "Let's move. I will be in touch" and Alpha and Beta walk off.

NEXT TIME:
TROY AND LILLY CLASH.
ANNA AND MARTIN PLOT TO TAKE DOWN LILLY.
NEGAN TRIES TO BLEND WITH THE WHISPERERS.