Season 10 Episode 4 - Sacrificed

PREVIOUSLY:
LILLY PLEADED NEGAN NOT TO JOIN THE WHISPERERS.
NEGAN SAID A TEARFUL GOODBYE TO LILLY AND JASON.

Lilly is standing on the platform outside as she looks at all of the Saviours that are standing outside then her eyes and on Troy and Anna who are talking and laughing and Lilly darkly glares at Anna and Troy

Lilly is standing on the platform outside as she looks at all of the Saviours that are standing outside then her eyes and on Troy and Anna who are talking and laughing and Lilly darkly glares at Anna and Troy. Pauline approaches Lilly from behind and stands beside the Saviour Leader and asks "Where's Negan?"Lilly tears her eyes from Troy and Anna and says "He left" and Pauline exclaims "and you just let him?!" Lilly looks at Her Fathers Girlfriend and says "How long you been with my Dad? A few month? I've seen you walking around here acting if you are the only one who knows Negan but if you really know My Dad, you would know once my Dad has his mind set on something theres no changing it. He's a stubborn old man" and Pauline angrily glares at Lilly and says "If anything happens to him it's on you!" Lilly glares at Pauline and asks "What did you just say?" Pauline replies with anger seeping through her voice "If he dies his blood will be on your hands! He practically sacrificed himself for you!" Lilly punches Pauline and rams Pauline against the stone cold wall and angrily says "Dont you dare put the blame on me! Dont you think I tried to change his mind because believe me I tried! My Dad didn't do this just for me! He done it to avenge Ethan's death and to protect Jason, Sally and Jake and Lucy and to protect me and our group! But your a stupid old whore who cant join the dots together!" Pauline has tears in her eyes and Lilly points a finger in Pauline's face and says "Stay outta my way" and Lilly walks off and Pauline clutches her red cheek.

 He's a stubborn old man" and Pauline angrily glares at Lilly and says "If anything happens to him it's on you!" Lilly glares at Pauline and asks "What did you just say?" Pauline replies with anger seeping through her voice "If he dies his blood w...

Negan is walking along the road and he takes a turn as he walks through the woods when he sees Alpha without her mask on. Alpha asks "Who are you?" Negan smirks and says "I'm Negan and you are?" Alpha softly smiles and says "I am Alpha. Where is your group?" Negan softly gazes at Alpha and says "Me? Oh I have no group, I havent in a long while. We got split up, I've been on my own for a while but I prefer being with a group. I always think that we have better chance of surviving if you're with numbers" Alpha nods and says "Ah I see, smart man. Any Family?" Negan looks down and says "I had a Wife, A Son and Two Daughters and a Grandson they didn't make it" Alpha nods and says "Not everyone can survive, others were made for this type of world others cant" and Negan glares at Alpha and Negan asks "What about you? You got a Family?" Alpha nods and says "I do, A Daughter - Lydia" and Negan nods and Alpha says "You seem like a survivor?" Negan smiles and says "Well I'm still breathing ain't I? I'm not gonna lie to ya I've been through some shit but I've came out on top" Alpha says "That's a true survivor, they always come out on top" and Negan nods and Alpha says "Come with me. I'm going to introduce you to my people" and Alpha walks on into the woods and Negan darkly glares at the back of Alpha's head as he follows her.

Anna sits at the table in her parents room along with her parents - Martin and Leona McKenzie

Anna sits at the table in her parents room along with her parents - Martin and Leona McKenzie. Leona looks to Anna and asks "and where have you been?" Anna smirks and says "With Troy" Leona deeply sighs and says "Annie, what have I told you? Stay away from Troy" Anna scoffs in disbelief and says "What? Why? Cause of Lilly? I've not scared of her, I can take the bitch" Martin smiles and says "Somebody needs to, she shouldn't be the leader. It should be Negan or a man, Women can't lead" Leona looks to Martin and shakes her head then turns her attention back to Anna and says "Listen to me Anna Marie McKenzie Lilly Trainor is dangerous, We have been here a long time, six years and in those six years I've seen the damage she has caused, the hurt she's caused. I know what she's capable of. If you start something with Troy, she will kill you and I'm not losing My only Daughter all because you have a crush on her Husband!" and a moment later Martin and Anna look in shock at Leona and Leona says "Now eat your dinner!"

Lilly is sitting at the table holding Lucy when Kim walks in and Lilly says "Hey Kimmy" and Kim is holding a walkie and she says "Lill I'm sorry but i was in Ethan's bedroom because Jacob ran in there looking for his Brother and when i was trying ...

Lilly is sitting at the table holding Lucy when Kim walks in and Lilly says "Hey Kimmy" and Kim is holding a walkie and she says "Lill I'm sorry but i was in Ethan's bedroom because Jacob ran in there looking for his Brother and when i was trying to get him out there i heard crackling and Alpha's voice and i looked under his bed and I found this" Lilly stands up and approaches Alpha and takes the walkie from Kim and she speaks into the walkie "Anyone there?" A moment later Alpha speaks "Lillian you are not the smartest. I put the walkie in your dead son's bedroom" and Lilly says "I dont know how and I dont know when but you're gonna pay" and Kim lifts Lucy from Lilly's arms and Alpha says "You reap what you sow" Lilly says "I done a lotta bad shit in my time but I never killed a child you sick bitch!" Alpha says "Did you really think you could threaten me? You deserved it. You had to be taught a lesson" and Lilly bellows "YOU KILLED MY SON!" Lucy starts to cry and Alpha says "I want to meet, no groups just you and me and someone we both trust" Lilly says "Fine where? When?" Alpha says "Tomorrow at 1 at the abandoned warehouse" and Lilly says "I'll be there" and Alpha's line disconnects and Kim and Lilly look at each other with worry and Kim asks "What are you gonna do?" Lilly says "Meet the bitch".

NEXT TIME:
ALPHA AND LILLY HAVE A MEETING.
NEGAN CLASHES WITH BETA.