09

(Just a little heads up because I feel like this story revolves more around Kayla

(Just a little heads up because I feel like this story revolves more around Kayla. I'm not gonna focus too much on Ricky and the others that are going to another theater.)

Kayla walks up the stairs towards her room grabbing new clothes. She needed clean clothes for practice. She folded her clothes placing them in her bag before walking back down the stairs. She walks towards her car placing her bags in the back of her car. She arrived at school and the first thing she did was meet up with everyone at the gym. Veronica had texted the group chat saying it was an emergency. She walked towards her locker room and placed her bag in. She made her way towards the gym with her sport's bag wrapped around her shoulder.

She walked in the gym hearing people talking. Her blue eyes looked around the gym and noticed some people had worried looks. "What's going on?" She asked, confused. "Good everyone is here. There was a fire in the theater and some of our props were burned. Which means we have to raise some money for these prompts." The blonde wrapped an arm around Cameron's waist. He wrapped an around her shoulders for reassurance. "I suggest you spent some time thinking of what we could do to raise money. Anyways we should go by our day. The show will go on and as promised it will happen in the gym so don't worry about the show getting cancelled."

Everyone nodded and started to head to their locker and then class. Kayla, Cameron and Rony stayed behind looking at each other. "What do you mean there was a fire in the theater?" They started to walk out of the gym. "Yeah, firefighters are cleaning up. But there was damage on a bunch of clothes and background prompts." They both let out a sigh looking at each other. Cameron chuckled at the two girls. The blonde girl walked away towards the locker room to go leave her bag. Shoving her hands into the pockets of her jacket she took a seat on the bench. She ran a hand through her blonde hair frustrate.

Grabbing her phone from her pocket she looked at it and read the last massages from Gina. She answered last night and hasn't answered yet. She texted her if she was okay. The school bell rang and she huffed and got up. The short girl grabbed her algebra, two notebooks and her folder. She smiled at some people that passed by her and said hello. Her blue eyes wandered around and she made eye contact with the theater group of the musical. Ashlyn walked towards her with a smile on her face. "Hey." She stopped walking and looked at the red headed girl. "Hi, is everything okay?" She could notice the stress and sad look on her face. "The theater burned down. I don't know if they told you or not?" Her blue eyes looked back trying to find Ricky.

"Yeah, Rony told me about it." She couldn't find Ricky so they both started to walk to walk together towards their classroom. "Ricky was in shock and kind of froze." She nodded looking straight ahead. Ashlyn looked at the short girl seeing a stress look on her face. "What are you guys planning to do?" Letting a small breath out of her mouth. "We are trying to find some way to raise money to replace a bunch of the props that got burnt down." She nodded and gave her a simplicity look. "I understand. We lost a bunch of prompts as well." Walking alongside each other they didn't say much. Kayla walked into her class room and said goodbye to each other.