02

Cameron and a few guys from the football team came into the bathroom coughing at the smell of the strong throb

Cameron and a few guys from the football team came into the bathroom coughing at the smell of the strong throb. "What is that smell?" A few guys went into the stall while Cameron went to fix his hair. He noticed Ricky at the corner with Big Red talking about something. "Okay. That's good enough. Nini won't be able to resist me!." Cameron rolled his eyes using his hands to brush his silver hair back. "Dude what about Kayla? It's like you're pushing her away to get with Nini." Cameron looks through the mirror watching Ricky's expression. His face fell into sadness and confusion. "I don't know. Yesterday she asked how I was. But I have no idea how to talk to her when I already mess everything so bad." He rubs his face with his hands in frustration.

"Hey yo! You guys talking about Kayla Morgan? Football captain?" Josh came out of one of the stalls startling the two boys. "Uh yeah?" Answered Big Red while Ricky scratched the back of his neck. "How do you mess up a friendship with her? She loves everyone. I can't ever imagine her hating someone. I mean she does take out her anger on the football field.." The football guys chuckled washing their hands and exiting the bathroom. Cameron stayed behind looking at Ricky; he walked towards him with such confidence and an intimidating face. "I'm only going to say this once Bowen. Stay away from her! You have already caused enough pain." It's like he spit out all the hatred he had towards the boy. The curly haired boy stayed shocked and in place not remembering how to speak or move. Cameron walked out without looking back once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla walked down the halls dancing softly to the song she was listening to. She was making her way towards the theater to practice some of her line. She opened the door with a small smile on her face. "I don't remember a kissing scene happening?" Kayla stops her tracks seeing Miss Jenn, Carlos, Nini and Ricky standing there. They all had turned to look at her when they heard the door open. "Sorry I didn't think anyone would be here." She turned her heels, opening the door. God that was weird she thought to herself. She would not enjoy walking in on them making out. She loved him but she also hated him after he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla was leaning against the locker next to Ashlyn's hearing EJ talk about Nini and Ricky. "Just because your dating her doesn't mean you own her." His cousin shoved all her journals in her locker. "She's said period." EJ looked at the blonde with a serious face. "Okay sorry. But it's not like we can do something about it." EJ tried to convince Ashlyn to steal Nini's phone so he could go through it but she declined walking off. He turned to look at the blonde who was staring down at her phone. "Kay you have to help me. Please I know there was something between you and Ricky." Her eyes shot up to look at the tall boy. "How do you know that?"

"Everyone knows it. Ricky post a lot about you over the summer." She closed her eyes taking a breath in. "He wasn't supposed to. Not when his heart belongs with Nini." EJ placed his hands on her shoulders, turning her to look at him. "Help me. I know Ricky somewhere has feelings for you." He looked at her eyes trying to find some kind of answer. "I'm sorry but no. Me and Ricky were in the past and now there's no Ricky and me." She pushed his hands off her walking down the hall. A tear managed to roll down her cheek, she walked towards the closest bathroom she could find. She closes the door letting her soft sobs out.