Can't Get Enough of You

I woke up the next morning somewhat confused on everything that had happened the previous day. I remember the bus… Oh yeah! I met that really cool girl yesterday on the bus, and gave her my number. I jolt up looking over to Rocky’s empty bed. I see the clock says 11:30. “Dang, I slept in late.” But I wasn’t too surprised; I stayed up till 3:00 thinking of Sydney. I pick my phone up and see I have a text, a number I don’t know.

?: Hey Best Friend ;)

“Awesome!” I smile dorkily, I put her in my contacts as “My Best Friend Sydney ;)”.

Me: Ahhh! Hey Sydney! #fangirling ;)

Sydney: Hehehe, so whats up?

I think for a second totally forgetting we were leaving today to go on a short tour for four days. I tell Sydney.

Sydney: What! You’re going on tour today!? Thanks for telling me, your best friend, that you’re in a band! Man I was hoping to hang out today :/

Me: Haha sorry for not informing you, bestie. And damn… well the day I get back we will hang, cool?

Sydney: hmm…. Yeah that sounds cool since apparently you have this secret life you never told me about! Haha :)

Me: hahaaha, TTYL?

I text her back with a huge smile on my face.

Sydney: Of course! See ya! Rock it on tour!

I smile, again, get dressed and head out of my room.

*Sydney’s POV*

I put down my phone and get dressed for lunch, I was scheduled to work today but my boss let me off seeing everything that has happened the past couple days, which I was fine with getting work off so I immediately called Hannah up, she is probably my closest friend, and we haven’t really talked for a while. I also texted Riker to see if he was available today but sadly he wasn’t. Well anyway me and Hannah are going out to lunch.

I head over to my closet and pick out a casual summer dress a pair of yellow flats and accessorize. I also grab a jacket since the restaurant could be cold, and I don’t want Hannah to freak out when she sees me. I add a little mascara, I never really put on much makeup, it is a luxury I can live without. Unlike music, my music is my everything, it helps calm me down. Now I will just have to wait for Hannah to get her so we can go for lunch.

*Ross POV*

“Hey, Ross where are you going, we are leaving in less than an hour”

“I just have to go somewhere really quick Rydel”

“Well okay, but make sure you get back by 12:30”

“I will, see ya later” I reply while hopping out the door and taking the keys to the small car, I won’t get back in time if I take the bus. I start up the car and pull out of the driveway before anyone else has a chance to catch me leaving. I start driving down the road in the direction of Candy’s. I park right outside the front of Candy’s and I turn the car off. I jump out of the car and walk into Candy’s, only to find someone other than Sydney at the counter, “Damn” I say as I approach the counter. “Hey, umm, is there any chance Sydney is working today?”

“Oh no sorry, she got the day off because of what happened two nights ago”.

“Wait what? What happened two nights ago???”

“Oh, well, I don’t think she wants me telling people the details, but I will tell you it ended with her in the hospital.” She replied to me, my jaw hung open and my eyes widened, I was here that day, whatever it was happened after I left. I should have just stayed and skipped rehersals, then maybe whatever happened wouldn’t have.