Chapter 12

You all talked until someone came home. Someone you should have recognized but didn't.

"Clare, I'm home!" The man called.

"Come here, there is someone that you need to see." Clare called to the man.

"Do you recognize her?" Clare said pointing to you. You looked at Ryan than back at the man not knowing whats going on. Ray and Tina looked at each other as well.

"I only recognize her because of those cyan eyes that absolutely killed me when i had to leave."

Again, you look back at Ryan confused, he just shrugs and you look back at the man.

"Ah you must not recognize me, you were very young when i had to leave, I'm Sam, your brother."

"Alright, really who are you. Sam died years ago in a war." You said.

"I didn't die, Dad did. I didn't. When Dad died i faked my death and came here. King Geoff is a crazy son of a bitch."

"Yea, i know. I dated him for a while. Well technically i still am. I kinda just left with out breaking up with him."

"Your going to break up with when we go back though right Arrow."

"Of course! Like Sam said hes a crazy son of a bitch! Plus i love you." You said and pecked his lips.

"When are we going to go back, also whats the next step now that we found your sister, and brother apparently." Ray said.

"OH RIGHT! I need you help." You said looking between your sister and brother.

"What can we help you with?" they said.

"Geoff has is creating with weapon he calls lazer. Which just so happens to  be hes middle name but that doesn't matter. If he gets it to work he is going to threaten the rest of the world with it, to try and take over I'm guessing. All i know for fact is that he has the weapon, and an old friends of ours said he once heard Geoff talking to him self and he said, 'one day the world' so if i pieced the info together correctly he wants to take over the fucking world." 

"I'll go tell King Mogars messenger and have him send the message right away." Sam said, than slipped hes shoes back on.

You, Ray, Tina, and Ryan looked at each. "Did he say Mogar?" You all said together.

"Yes, why?"

"Is hes real name Michael Vincent Jones?" Ray asked.

"Yyeeaa.. why?"

"We know him! He was one of our good friends!" Ray said

"Sam! Tell the messenger for him to just some straight here! Michael cant confront Geoff!" You said

"Alright!" Sam yelled back than left.

"Clare, tell Sam i said good night we should be getting back to the hotel." 

Everyone said good night than we all walked back to the hotel.

---

The messenger made it Micheal's a week later because he had to walk. Michael wasn't home, but Lindsay was she took him to Michael at the castle.

"Hello. Lindsay, looking for Michael?" Kerry said.

"Yep, our friend needs to talk to him."

"Hes in the game room."

"Alright thank you Kerry."

Lindsay and Caleb went up to the game room were all the guys were at.