Chapter 6

The next day Geoff made the announcement he was back. Which meant you had to go into the city. You stayed away from your friends not wanting to see them. Geoff made the announcement while King Ryan was asleep, well Geoff thought he was sleeping. King Ryan walked out next to Geoff just after he said he was back and wasn't leaving.

"Great to hear you aren't leaving Geoff. Although just one problem. Your aren't king. I am. I have done everything in my power to protect the city and make sure the economy was stable. What did you do? You left them, you abandoned them!  Who would want a king that abandoned them!"

"You have done nothing but kill I am the first king and i will remain king." Geoff said to King Ryan. "Isn't that right?" Geoff said to the people.

"Long live King Geoff!" The people yelled.

"This isn't over Geoff! I will be back and i will be king once more!" Ryan said walking away.

Quickly you ran to go find him. You found with his things at the back of the castle. "King Ryan, there you are i looked all over for you."

"I am not king anymore so don't call me king." Ryan said upset.

"Even if you aren't the king of achievement city, you are still my king." You said cupping hes face with you hand and pulling him into a kiss.

Late last night while you couldn't sleep you took out your violin thinking it might clear your mind. While playing you realize were still wearing the bracelet Ryan gave you and the hair clip he gave was on your night stand. That's when you realized you really did fall for the Mad King. Geoff left without a word, and even before he left he was always hiding something.

"Ryan, come with me back to my house, you can live with me."

"Miss Arrow, i would love to accept your offer, although King Geoff will be there often I'm sure."

"Don't worry about that. Ill keep Geoff away. Lets go before he realizes I'm here."

You and Ryan managed to get to your house unseen although you know Geoff would be over soon to announce the news that he is king once again.

"Geoff will probably be here soon to tell me himself that he is king. Hide in here, its not the nicest, but you can fix it up however you like. There should be a bed down there, you will have to sleep there. Tomorrow i will hunt for some sheep to get some wool and i have some dye i could use to color it make it nice for you my King." You said moving the rug away to reveal a trap door that leads to a hidden bunker you use to hide in when you were scared and Geoff couldn't be there to comfort you.

"Thank you miss Arrow. It means a lot to me that you are letting me stay here." 

Suddenly you heard a noise from outside. King Geoff. "Hide hurry, I'm going to do what i can to get information out of him." 

Ryan climbed down into the hidden room and you placed the rug over the trap door. Just into time to. There was a knock at the door.

You open the door and King Geoff hugs you. "Hey babe, I'm king again."

Knowing you needed to put up an act to get information out of him you hugged him back. "That's wonderful baby! Just why did you leave the kingdom? Leave me?"

"I needed to explore what was out there, look for new supplies and things my self. I wanted to go alone, and if i told anyone they wouldn't have let me go. Even you my love."

"I guess your right..."

"ARROW YOU HOME! I'M BACK! I BROUGHT MICOOL, LINDSAY, JACK, AND I EVEN GOT RAY TO COME OUT!" Gavin yelled. From about 10 feet away.

"YEA! THE DOORS UNLOCKED! I never understood why he yell from like 10 12 feet away when he could find out if im home when gets to the door."

"Thats Gavin for you." King Geoff said laughing.

"Holy shit Geoff your back!!"Gavin said "GuysGeoffs back!"

"Yea we know, he announced he was back earlier today. While you slept in." Michael said

"Its good to have you back King Geoff, Ryan was a horrible king." Jack said.

"Arrow was suppose to poison him, she even told us herself that she did. What happened Arrow? Why did you lie?" Lindsay said.

"I just couldn't do it. I didnt want to let you guys down."

"Why couldn't you?! Hes a horrible person he had hundreds killed!"

"I just couldn't! He is a nicer person then he makes himself out to be."

"You don't like him do you (Y/N)?!" King Geoff said. 

"I don't care if you are my boyfriend don't fucking use my real name!" You yelled at King Geoff. Ryan was sleeping and the floorboards are to thick so he didn't hear your name or the conversations.

"A-Arrow what happened? You always let me use your real name..." 

"YOU FUCKING LEFT WITH NO WORD! DO YOU KNOW HOW UPSET AND WORRIED I WAS WHEN YOU LEFT!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO USE MY REAL NAME IF ANYTHING THAT'S GAVIN! HE WAS THERE FOR WHEN YOU LEFT! WHEN WE FOUND OUT YOU JUST RAN AWAY HE WAS THE ONE THAT STAYED WITH ME TO COMFORT ME!" You yelled all the floor boreds are thick, your yelling woke Ryan.

'Whats with the yelling? I was trying to sleep since i couldn't last night.. Oh its Arrow..I wish i could go up there and calm her down. I know I can't her friends are there. They can't see. Later when they leave ill go up.' Ryan thought to himself.

"Arrow, im sorry i left. Please for give me. I love you."

"Than why did you leave me for so long." You said starting to cry. Gavin walked over to you hugged you.

"Hey Arrow. His back now and hes not leaving again. Ill make sure of it."

"Arrow, i don't think he would want to leave, because if he did. Ray, Jack, Gavin and I will personally go out find him and kill him."

"What help would i be! I hate the out doors!" Ray said.

"Thanks guys your the best."

You all talked for awhile. Before you knew it was almost dinner time and everyone expect King Geoff left.

"What do you want to do for dinner Babe?"

"I don't know i was just going to have some scrambled eggs. I need to use the eggs before they go bad."

"Why don't you have dinner with me at the caste and stay the night?"

"No thanks baby. Ill see you tomorrow though. Love you."

"Love you too."

The second King Geoff was out of sight of your house you let Ryan up.

"Sorry you were locked up in there for so long. Didn't think they were all going to be here."

"Its alright. Miss Arrow. I heard you talking with King Geoff just before he left. Do you really still love him?"

You stand there thinking for a minute, remembering everything that happened the night before he left for the war, what happened this morning and the fact you are still wearing your bracelet that he gave you. "No, but hes finding something, im going to find out what it is. I'm going to make scrambled eggs for dinner. You want one or two eggs?" 

"Two, thank you miss Arrow."

"You know you could just call me Arrow, no need for the whole miss thing, your my friend. No need to be polite."

"Did you just friend zone me?" Ryan said raping his hands around your waste from behind.

"Maybe I did, maybe i didn't." You said as you continued to cook

"You better not have im still going to make you mine." 

"Good luck with that. For now, lets just enjoy dinner, and the rest of the night." You said laughing.