Chapter 11

They were walking for a week when they found a small city. It was just a little smaller then Achievement City, but other was wise it looked the same. Alot of people, nothing to different. Defiantly a place they could get use to.

"I guess we should start here." You said.

"Alright. Lets go find a hotel to stay at for now." Ray said. 

"Alright, Ryan you go with him. Tina want to come with to help me pick out a new shirt and hair style? I think i should change my look because I'm sure Geoff is looking for me."

"Alright. Lets go!" Tina said happily.

You were glad Tina said she would come. If were stuck alone with the boys you thought you would put an arrow through there heads. Although you only just met Tina when you guys had to leave, over the week you have been traveling, you to became good friends.

"Well, don't you think we should all stick together so we don't get lost." Ryan said.

"...alright good point. Lets get a hotel first than to get me a new shirt and hair cut."

---

"Geoff, I'm sure shes fine stop pacing."

"What happened in years that i was gone? Does she not love me anymore? She was main reason i came back, i love her to death. Why would she kick us out like that."

"Give her time to cool down. Then we will go back out there and see whats up."

"How could you be so calm? You are the closest thing she had to a brother! How are you not panicking?"

"Wait brother?" Gavin said. 'I always knew she loved Geoff but i though she was slowly starting to fall for me. The way we were holding hand when i showed her the sercert room. How she feel asleep on my lap in the way to my home land. I thought i might have had a chance. Even if that did mean losing geoff was a friend.'

"EARTH TO GAVIN! Yea, she thought of you as her older brother. Why you don't like her more than that.. do you?!"

"Sorry Geoff i have to go!" Gavin said than ran out of the castle to Micheal's.

"Micool, i have a problem." Gavin said once Michael opened the door.

"Come and sit down and talk." Michael said moving aside to let in. "Whats up my boi?

"I think Geoff might want to kill me.."

"What why? You and Geoff are the closet out of everyone in the group."

Gavin told him what happened after Michael left and what happened at the castle between him and Geoff.

"I don't see the problem. Its not like you actually like her like that?"

"That's the thing. I do have a major crush on her. That's why i asked her to come with to my home land. I was going to her then but i chickened out.."

"Hmm, that is a problem. For your life, you may have to lie to him. I don't want you dead. Your my boi, cant have dieing on me."

"I guess your right. I'm going to head out there and she if she cooled down want to come? Lindsay to."

"Sure."

---

"GEEEOOFFFF!!!!" Gavin screamed running through the castle.

"What is Gavin?" Geoff said when Gavin, Michael and Lindsay finally found Geoff in the game room.

"A-arrow. s-shes gone." Gavin said out of breathe.

"What do you mean shes 'gone'?" Geoff said pausing the game he was playing and getting up.