Chapter 9

After the concert you went home to find Ryan sitting on your bed reading one of your books. You looked at him and smiled he was so inserted in the book he didn't notice you walked in. After a minute you put your violin away and grabbed your pajamas before going into the bathroom to change. After you were done changing you placed the hair clip and bracelet on your night stand.

"Oh hi Arrow, when did you come back." Ryan said.

"Few minutes ago. You're so interested in that book you didn't see me come home." You said climbing into the twin sized bed next to Ryan. he moved over against the wall to make room.

"Its a good book! And I see that you were wearing the gifts I gave you."

"What are you reading anyway? Oh, i don't play a concert with out that hair clip, and i don't like leaving the house without the bracelet."

"Reading The Hate List. Why don't you like the leave the house with out it?" Ryan said reaching over you to place it on your night stand. Than rapping his arm around your shoulder.

"Didn't think you would like a book like that." You said laughing and moving into his embrace.

"Not much else to read, anyway enough about the book. You didn't answer my question. Why don't like leaving the house with out the bracelet?"

"You gave it to me, plus its special to you."

"Oh so would you were anything i gave to you?"

"Maybe. Maybe not."

"Oh you just said that's why."

"And how do you know there isn't anther reason."

"Is there?"

"Actually yea...my older brother, Sam once gave my older younger sister, Clare, a bracelet that looked like this, only difference, it didn't have engravings on it. My brother and father died in a war when i was 12. Clare ran away not to long after we found out my brother passed. They were very close. I know shes out there some where. She tought me most of what i know in archery." you said sitting up and pulling your kneels up to your chest leaving Ryans embrace.

"Oh.. I'm sorry to hear that..uhmm what happened to your mother?"

"I don't know, my father said she left us. When i was 3." You said starting to tears a little.

"Hey Arrow, its alright." Ryan said sitting up wrapping hes arms around you to comfort you. "I know I cant do much, but i just want you to know that your safe here in my arms nothing will be able to hurt you. Not even sad memorys."

"Thank you Ryan."

"Your welcome Arrow."

You both sat there until you fell asleep in each others arms.

--

"Arrow! Arrow wake up!" King Geoff said.

"Don't go! Uh Geoff?" You asked looking around to see the rest of your friends behind Geoff and Ryan no were to be found.

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere. Are you alright? Bad dream?"

"Y-yea," You said remembering the dream you just had.

---
Dream:

"Clare? Clare were are you going?" You said walking out of your house in the city.

"Go back inside Arrow."

"Don't go your all i have left."

"Just go back inside Arrow. I'll be back."

"Be back soon..."

End of dream

---

"Hey, Arrow. Its alright, she said she will come back, so she will." Gavin said. He was now kneeling next to Geoff.

"Its been so many year Gavin. She would have come back by now."

"Who?" Jack asked.

"Clare, shes my older younger sister."

"Older younger?" Ray said with a what fuck kind of tone.

"Yea, i had two siblings, a brother and sister. Both older me. Clare is younger than my brother so shes my older younger sister."

"Were are they now?" Lindsay asked.

"I-I don't want to talk about it." You said sitting up pulling your kneels to your chest half hoping Ryan would show and rap is arms around you like he did last night. "I'm going to go out hunting...alone." You grabbed clothes went into the bathroom, changed, grabbed weapons and walked out.

You walked about ten feet into the forest when Ryan called your name.

"Arrow! Hey wait up!"

"Ryan?"

"Hey. Sorry i wasn't there when you woke up.  When I heard your friends coming i went into that hidden room, and left through the secret exit that is there."

"Its alright...."

"Hey you okay?" Ryan said placing a hand on your shoulder

"I'm fine."

"Your clearly not fine. Want to talk about it?"

You told Ryan what happened and quietly cryed into hes shoulder. 

"Its alright Arrow. I know i cant do anything to get your sister back, but i want you to know I will be here for you, always."

"That just anther cheesy way to make me 'yours'." You said laughing.

"I mean, that's just an added bonus, if your mine your not i will be here for you." He said laughing with you. "Although, your already mine, if you want to admit it or not."

You laughed and argued against it before containing your hunt before returning home where your boyfriend and friends were impationaly waiting for your return.