💙🖤(Request) You Can Stay🖤💙

Lucifer x Suicidal Fem Reader

!!TRIGGER WARNING!!

!!Abuse and Self-harm both mentioned!!

(Y/N) = Your Name

(E/C) = Eye Colour

!!Requested!!

(Y/N P.O.V)

I had less than 2 weeks left in the Devildom and it had really gotten to my head that I'd have to go back to that torture chamber I lived in. I hated it there. "It's all your fault your mother's dead!" "You should be dead, not her!" "Just die already!" among other phrases my father would yell, as he pinned me to the wall by my neck and beat me senseless. I really didn't want to go back. I was terrified. Just the thought of being forced to go back there made my eyes tear up. "I-I can't go back t-there..." I said to myself, now sobbing. I couldn't believe that, even though the brothers cared about me so much and considered me family, they didn't notice that I had began to only wear long-sleeve tops and long pants. Or maybe they did notice but didn't question it in case I was just cold.

I got up from my bed that was now stained with tears and walked into my bathroom and closed the door behind me. I lifted my baggy hoodie up to reveal a countless number of cuts, some scarred over, some just starting to scab. I sighed and took off my hoodie fully then took off my sweatpants, leaving me in just my underwear. I then took out the knife I was able to sneak into my room from the kitchen and starred at myself in the mirror before bringing the blade to my wrist after finding somewhere that wasn't already scabbed over and pressed it into my skin, wincing in pain as I sliced it through. The red liquid ran down from my wrist, down my hand and onto the floor with a silent drip.

A few slices on my arms, thighs and stomach later, I just stood, staring at myself in the mirror, with tears streaming down my face when my thoughts were interrupted by my D.D.D going off, signifying that I had received a text message. I picked it up as I began to reapply my clothes slowly. It was a text from Mammon saying that dinner would be ready in 10 minutes. I replied saying that I'd be down in a second then continued to put on my hoodie and sweatpants, recoiling each time the fabric touched my newly added wounds.

I went through dinner like nothing was wrong and everything was fine, like I normally would but, right as I tried to go up to my room to see how my injuries had healed, Lucifer grabbed me by my upper arm. I flinched and squealed in pain which immediately made him let go. "(Y/N)... Are you hurt?!" he asked, worry flooding his voice. "I-I'm fine... You just s-startled me..." I lied hoping it was convincing but by the look on his face, he didn't buy it for a second. He grabbed me by my hoodie sleeve and dragged me to his office while making sure he didn't hurt me in the process.

(Lucifer's P.O.V)

I sat (Y/N) down on my bed and sat down next to her, cupping her hands in my own. "Now, tell me the truth... Are you hurt?" I asked, looking into her beautiful (E/C) eyes. I noticed she began to tear up and look at the floor. "I-I..." Just tearing up quickly turned into weeping. "Y-yes..." She stuttered after calming down a bit. "Can I see where?..." I asked, curious but not wanting to pressure her to show me if she didn't want to. She sighed and rolled up her sleeves to reveal an abundance of cuts and scars, some of which were still bleeding. When I thought that was all, she lifted her hoodie up to show her stomach which was very similar "T-There's also some on my legs..." she sniffled I instantly felt the urge to hug her so that's what I did, while still being careful not to touch any of her cuts. She buried her face into my chest and began to sob her heart out as I stroked her hair soothingly.

A little while later, we separated from the embrace and I wiped her tears away. "May I ask why?" I asked, still a bit cautious of how fragile her mind was at this point in time. "W-Well... Uh... Y-You know how I h-have to go back to... the h-human world... soon..." I nodded "I really don't want to. I'm terrified! My home life isn't exactly... the best... per se..." She murmured, on the brink of crying again. "I would ask what you mean by that but... I feel it would be best to wait a while..." I said as I stood up and walked over to my bathroom to grab disinfectant wipes and bandages. I walked back to the bed and asked (Y/N) to remove her hoodie fully and to remove her sweatpants so I could see how many slices there were. As she did so, her face grew red since she was only in her underwear in front of me and I did the same but I didn't let it get to me.

After I cleaned her cuts and bandaged them up, I cupped her chin in my hand and asked her what she meant by "not the best". She explained that her father wanted her dead and would abuse her every day. I was shocked but I couldn't blame her for being scared of going home. I cradled her head to my shoulder as she began to cry again. I set her in bed, under the covers and tucked her in before joining her and laying her head on my chest so she could fall asleep. Once I thought she wasn't awake, I pulled out my D.D.D and wrote a text to the Demon Prince.

Lord Diavolo

Please forgive me for disrupting you, Diavolo.

But, there is something I need to discuss regarding (Y/N).

Of course, Lucifer. What is it?

May we let her stay permanently?

I don't have a problem with it, personally.

Why might that be?

She seemed quite distraught over returning to the human world.

I won't get into detail what happened 

because I don't think she'd be comfortable 

with me telling anyone else

Alright, I'll have Barbatos retrieve the paperwork 

that she needs to sign.

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------END-------------------------------------------

I looked away from my D.D.D and noticed her beautiful (E/C) eyes staring up at me. "You can stay." I said with a grin spreading across my face. "I spoke with Lord Diavolo and he said you could stay permanently." I saw her eyes tear up again and she quickly wrapped her arms around my neck, and we stayed like that for the rest of the night.

1123 words

(A/N) Thanks for reading! If you have any requests, comment them either on this chapter or the one titled 'Requests'. This was my first requested fan fic. Hope you enjoyed the fan fic! Have a good day because you deserve it! Bye, my lovelies!

-- Star-Chan