💚🤍A Kiss?🤍💚

Sick Satan x Worried GF Reader (Fluff)

(Y/N) = Your Name

(GF) = Gender Fluid

(Y/N P.O.V)

I just came back to the House of Lamentation from R.A.D, and as I was walking back to my room, I didn't notice anyone anywhere throughout the house which was odd. Usually, I'd see Levi bugging Mammon to give him his money back or Beel in the kitchen raiding the fridge, so I knew something was wrong. I strolled to my room, still searching for the others a bit but when I couldn't find them easily, I decided to get changed before continuing to search.

After I got changed, I left my room and I thought I heard some talking so, I decided to follow the sound. I managed to track the chatting to Satan's room, so I knocked on the door, which was already open "Hey, what's going on?" I asked, as I entered. I saw the bookworm that I had had a crush on since I came to the Devildom, sitting on his bed, taking what looked to be (liquid) medicine out of a spoon. I walked over and looked at his face and what I saw horrified me. Satan's skin was unreasonably pale, he had dark bags under his eyes.

"Satan, are you ok?!" I gasped, running over to the blond. "I'm fine." He sniffled. "You're not fine, you're sick." Lucifer said, bitterly "(Y/N), can I trust you to make him take his medicine for the rest of the day?" He continued and I nodded in response. He and the others left so it was just Satan and I. "(Y/N)?" he asked, and I looked up at him in response since I was sitting on the floor next to his bed. "Can you pick out a book you think I'd like and read it to me?" I smiled and nodded which he seemed to blush to.

As I walked over to one of the many walls of books un the demon's room, I noticed a piece of paper slip under the door. It read:

Dear (Y/N),

Satan needs to take a teaspoon of medicine every two hours, so if he's asleep, you need to wake him up and the last time he took medicine was at 4:45pm. He dislikes the taste so it might take a big of persuading, but I believe in you, because you are the most determined human I know of.

--Lucifer.

I folded the note up neatly and put it in the pocket of my hoodie. I picked out "The Shining" by Stephen King and walked back over to the bed "I got one!" I exclaimed. Satan shuffled over to one side of the bed and patted the bed next to him as if telling me to sit there. I obliged and began to read to him. After a while he began to feel sleepy and asked if he could sleep with his head on my lap. I blushed but agreed and he dozed off after not too long, with me stroking his hair soothingly. I set an alarm on my D.D.D for 6:45pm so I could give him his medicine.

6:45 rolled around and I was still half asleep, but I needed to wake him up. He looked so peaceful, but I didn't have a choice. "Satan..." I said gently "Satan, wake up. It's time for you to take your medicine..." I nudged him and he slowly stirred awake. I made him sit up so I could stand up and grab the liquid. I walked back over to him, poured it into a teaspoon and brought it over to his mouth but he refused it take it. He crossed his arms across his chest and turned his head away from it, making him look like a child refusing to eat broccoli. "C'mon, Tan-Tan... I want you to get better..." I pleaded but he still refused. I sighed "What do I have to do to make you take it?" "A kiss?" it took a while for me to process what words came out of his mouth but when I did, I felt my whole face heat up. I tried to cover my face with my wrists, but it didn't really do much since I couldn't use my hands because I was holding the teaspoon. "W-well... I-if I do, you n-need to take it first..." I stuttered out. "Fine..." the demon gave in.

(Satan's P.O.V)

I took the medicine even though the taste made me sick then (Y/N) gave me a glass of water to wash it down. 'They're so thoughtful. That's why I love them' I thought. When I had finished the drink, I patted the bed next to me, asking them to join me. As soon as they did, I snatched a kiss from their soft lips. They seemed surprised at first, but they did kiss back after a few seconds. We kissed for about a minute or two then, we were separated by a knock at the door "Come in." I called then, Lucifer stepped in and said "I see you read my note, (Y/N). That's good." 'What note?' I wondered "Anyway, I came here to tell you both that dinner is almost ready." Then he walked out.

860 words

(A/N) Thanks for reading! If you have any requests, comment them either on this chapter or the one titled 'Requests'. I was kinda stuck for ideas for this one so I'm sorry if it's bad. Hope you enjoyed the fan fic! Have a good day because you deserve it! Bye, my lovelies!

-- Star-Chan