💖🤍I'm Not Drunk!🤍💖

Drunk Asmodeus x Worried GF Reader (Fluff)

(Y/N) = Your Name

(GF) = Gender Fluid

!!SWEAR WARNING!!

(Y/N P.O.V)

I was sitting at the desk in my room, filling out some forms Diavolo wanted done as feedback for the exchange program when I heard a knock on my door. Before I could even answer it or tell whoever it was to come in, Satan walked in and in his arms was his strawberry blond brother. Asmo looked more obnoxious than normal, if that was even possible, and as soon as he was set on his feet, he immediately fell into my arms. "What happened to him?" I asked the blond that stood at my doorframe. "He's drunk." He replied, "No shit, Sherlock!" "I'm not drunk!" Asmo slurred, obviously lying "What do you want me to do about it?" I asked, completely ignoring the demon clinging onto me. "I don't know, you're the one that has a pact with him" "Solomon does too!" "Yeah, but he's all the way over in Purgatory Hall." I sighed and pushed Asmo off of me "Noooooo!!" He yelled, grabbing onto my arm tighter than ever "Good luck!" Satan chuckled, walking off.

I sighed and sat on my bed with Asmo still hanging onto me like a koala and searched how to sober up drunk people easily when the demon suddenly chimed in "I said I'm not druuuuunk!!" to which I just rolled my eyes at. I found out that eating and staying hydrated works a charm. "Asmo, let go of me please. I need to get something to sober you up with." I asked, nicely. "Noooooo! I wanna come with youuuuu!!" He replied. I sighed and agreed, then we hobbled down to the kitchen. Obviously, we encountered Beel there, raiding the fridge as he normally does so, I asked him to leave a bit of food so I could make the Avatar of Lust a sandwich and a glass of water.

Once I had done that, he still wouldn't let go of me, but he did eat. "Please let go of me... I have things to do." I sighed "I'll only let go of you if you promise to sleep with me when you're done!" "Fine... but only sleeping." "Ugh! You're no fun!" I giggled at his remark as he let go of my arm and plopped onto my bed and watched me finish the task Diavolo set for me. Eventually, he fell asleep and about an hour and a half after that, I finished the work and the time was around 4am. I stood up from the desk, put all the pieces of paper in a pile, tapped the pile on the desk a few times to straighten them all out then placed a paper clip on them to keep them together. I looked over to the sleeping boy on my bed and smiled a bit.

I walked over to him and planted a kiss on his forehead, but then I felt a hand on my cheek, and I saw the strawberry blond demon looking up at me with his coral eyes. He leaned his head up and pressed his lips up to mine which shocked me because I thought he was asleep. As soon as he pulled away, I turned away and covered my face with my hand "You didn't pull away." He sung "S-Shut up!" I spat back to which he chuckled at. He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the bed "Wha-" I was cut off by Asmo shushing me and saying "It's 4am, go to sleep." And laying my head on his chest. My face was as red as a tomato but after a minute or two, I fell asleep with the demon stroking my hair.

I woke up to Asmo taking pictures of me on his D.D.D "W-what are you doing?" I asked, rubbing my eyes to wake myself up. "Well, I'm taking pictures of the second most attractive person in all three worlds." He replied, uploading the photo onto Devilgram "The first is you, right?" I rolled my eyes "Well, don't you have good taste?" he replied. He then lifted my chin in his fingers and placed his lips on mine, my face heated up and we stopped, I covered my face with my hands "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." I chanted under my breath.

710 words

(A/N) Thanks for reading! If you have any requests, comment them either on this chapter or the one titled 'Requests'. I don't really know how drunk people act so, sorry if anything was incorrect. Hope you enjoyed the fan fic! Have a good day because you deserve it! Bye, my lovelies!

-- Star-Chan