💛🤍I Would Care!🖤💛

Suicidal Mammon x Worried GF Reader 

!!TRIGGER WARNING!!

!!Suicide attempt and self-harm both mentioned!!

(Y/N) = Your Name

(GF) = Gender Fluid

(Y/N P.O.V)

"Mammon!" I called out as I entered the tan demon's room, but I got no answer so I just sat on his bed thinking he might have been in the bathroom since I heard the water running. I was just sitting there, scrolling through Devilgram on my D.D.D but I was quickly snapped out of my trance by the sound of glass shattering. It sounded like the shattering came from... Mammon's bathroom?! 'Is he ok?!' 'What happened?!' 'Is he hurt?!' All these thoughts flooded my mind but the most dominant one was 'I have to go in and check on him!' so that's what I did.

I knocked on the door and tried turning the door handle, but it was locked. "Mammon?!" I yelled, panic taking over my mind. Then, I heard a loud thump along with a single piece of glass falling to the tile floor. Tears began to stream down my face because of how worried I was about him and how I couldn't open the door. My first thought was to get Lucifer to open the door for me so I sprinted as fast as I could to his room and rapidly knocked on his door.

(Lucifer's P.O.V)

I was in my room doing the work Diavolo set for me when I was disrupted by rapid knocking on my door. I sighed and walked over to it a bit irritated from being interrupted, but when I opened it, I was greeted by (Y/N) with tears running down their cheeks. "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" I asked, worry consuming my voice. They opened their mouth to say something, but no words came out. Instead, they grabbed my hand and we ran to Mammon's room.

(Y/N P.O.V)

I dragged Lucifer to his white-haired brother's room and pointed to the bathroom door. Lucifer seemed confused at first but went over to open the door anyway but couldn't since it was locked from the inside. He grabbed the key for it which he for some reason, always carried with him and unlocked the door. The sight I saw in front of me as the door opened made my heart drop...

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/N) swiftly ran over to Mammon's side to try to stop the bleeding from both of his wrists. "I'll go and get the first-aid kit" Lucifer said now weeping silently but they didn't hear him over their own sobs. The human lifted the demon's head, placed it on their shoulder and hugged him with their tears staining his brown jacket, since they thought they was going to lose him forever. The black-haired demon sped to where they keep the first-aid kit, and encountered some of his 5 other brothers on the way. When they asked why he was crying since it was abnormal, he simply said "Go to Mammon's room." Before continuing his task at hand.

The oldest of the seven brothers told anyone he ran into to go to the second oldest's room so that's what they did. As soon as they got there, the were met by (Y/N) holding on to Mammon for dear life, but they were confused as to why at first. Asmodeus was the first to notice the crimson liquid dripping from his wrists and staining (Y/N)'s jeans which cause him to squeal. He and his brothers had no idea what to do so they just stood there like idiots, waiting for Lucifer to return. Once he did, he gave (Y/N) the bandages and disinfectant wipes to treat Mammon's wounds.

(Mammon's P.O.V)

I woke up from what I expected to be my eternal slumber and was greeted by (Y/N) sitting on the floor next to my bed that I somehow ended up in. I looked at the human's attractive face and noticed dry tears staining their cheeks and dark circles under their eyes which suggested that they hadn't slept in a while. As I began to move around, I felt a sudden sting emerging from my wrists. When I looked at them, I saw blood-soaked bandages. I got up and strolled to one of my dressers where I noticed spare bandages beforehand. I didn't realise it at the time, but I had woken (Y/N) up because of the squeaky floor boards.

Their eyes lit up when they registered the fact that I was alive and well. I suddenly felt a pare of arms wrap around my waist the heard "Mammy, why'd you do that?.." coming from behind me. "I-I..." I felt myself tear up "I dunno... I j-just felt like... m-my brothers wouldn't c-care if I... d-died because they a-always mock me..." The person immediately spun me around to face them, put their hands on my cheeks and before I could even process what was happening, I felt a soft pare of lips on my own. "I'd care!" They said after pulling away. "I love you, The Great Mammon!" They giggled. They helped me with my bandages then we just sat on the bed together and fell asleep after a while.

831 words

(A/N) Thanks for reading! If you have any requests, comment them either on this chapter or the one titled 'Requests'. Sorry I changed the P.O.V so much in this one. Hope you enjoyed the fan fic! Have a good day because you deserve it! Bye, my lovelies!

-- Star-Chan