⭐💉A Couple Of Psychos💉⭐

Yandere Simeon x Yandere GF Reader

!!GORE WARNING!!

!!SWEARING!!

(Y/N) = Your Name

(GF) = Gender Fluid

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(Y/N P.O.V)

I gingerly waded down the corridors or RAD in order to reach my classroom without drawing attention to my fragile human figure. I then overheard a couple of girls I was walking past whispering amongst themselves about a group of girls who had been mysteriously picked off one by one over the span of the month and the perpetrator still hadn't been caught yet. I managed to maintain my nervous facade, but I knew exactly who was behind the tragic deaths. My murderous ecstasy faded as I caught a batch of guys discussing a different set of murders but this time, it was entirely guys. Worry flooded my mind as my concern for Simeon's safety grew. "Don't worry, my love... I'll keep you safe..." I said to myself before entering my classroom where I sat next to my dearest angel.

Later on in the day, Lord Diavolo ordered an emergency meeting with the brothers and us exchange students to converse about the rapid incline of casualties occurring since the beginning of the exchange program as he was concerned for the safety of his citizens and us humans and angels because he cared for us, and he would be at fault if any of us got injured. I persisted to keep my frightened seeming state so well to the point where Luke came over to comfort me and reassured that he would ensure my safety during the program. I smiled and thanked him, but I could've sworn that out of my peripheral's, I saw Simeon sneering at him before relaxing his face, realising it was just Luke and turning back forwards but I thought I was just imagining it.

Shortly after the meeting, I noticed a young demon girl flirting with my Simeon and although he seemed complete disinterested, I narrowly avoided my urge to end here right there and then because I was terrified at the thought my angel would despise my guts forever. I decided to try to gain her trust in order to lure her to a secluded location, so I left a note on her desk which basically asked if she wanted to be friends with me and walk home together in order to avoid being another victim of the killers going around and then I sat in my seat for the next lesson which was 2 seats behind hers and patiently waited for her reply.

About halfway through the lesson, the person in front of me passed me a note, presumably from my rival, which told me that her name was Mia (A/N You can change it if it's the same as your name) and she agreed to my idea. I looked over to her seat, smiled and waved which she promptly retuned I folded the note then placed it in my blazer pocket. My plan was going perfectly... I smiled to myself before placing my concentration back on the teacher. It was the end of class, and I was pack up my stationary ready to head home when I noticed Mia standing a few feet away, seemingly waiting for me. "Hey, do you wanna walk home together?" She questioned, hoisting her backpack over her shoulder. "Sure, let's go to yours first." I responded, mimicking her action lazily. As we were walking, she suddenly spoke up and asked, "Are you sure you're ok with going to my house first?" I smiled sweetly and replied with "I have some on the most powerful demons protecting me, I think I'll be fine." I giggled slightly to which Mia joined.

When we were about halfway there, a demon decided it would be a good idea to flirt with up, primarily me. "Where you off to, cutie?" he put an arm around my shoulder. "I'm going to drop my friend off at their house, so if you could please leave us alone, I would really appreciate it." I faked a small smile then rolled my (E/C) eyes. "Awe C'mon! Why don't you come with me so we can have some..." He looked me up and down before licking his lips "fun..." I turned away slightly and made a disgusted face at Mia, aimed towards the man which she giggled at. "Your pretty little friend over there can join us too if she wants..." She then mimicked my disgusted face. "We appreciate the offer, but we're really not interested." I spoke then I grabbed her hand and speed walked away.

We reached her house without any more notable issues occurring and she unlocked the door, shaking a bit from the slight drop in temperature since we left. "Hey, there's something I've been needing to ask you..." She turned towards me somewhat with a little "Mhm?" so I continued. "Do you like Simeon." I asked bluntly, causing her to blush profusely and nod faintly. "But please don't tell him!" She begged. Within a split second, I had her pinned to the wall with one hand covering her mouth and the other holding the butterfly knife I had concealed throughout the whole day to her throat. "Now listen here, bitch. Simeon is MINE, kay?" I smiled sadistically as cold tears escaped her emerald, green eyes and cascaded down her pale cheeks. "Aw... Come now... There's no need to cry... Don't worry, I'll make this quick and painless for you, girly..." She frantically shook her head, attempting to gasp for air. "So, you want me to make you suffer huh..." I grinned as I gashed open her throat, followed by her stomach. I then dragged her into her house where she, fortunately, lived alone and just dumped her on her leather couch like the piece of trash she was before leaving.

As I was searching for a safe, secluded place to change out of my blood-soaked uniform, I heard what sounded like the man that was flirting with me earlier, screaming out in agony. Curiosity got a hold of me, and I followed the obnoxious wails and hollers around the corner and what I found, shook me to my very core...

I saw that demon from earlier laying on the ground with blood gushing out of his neck and chest. I saw a knife being impaled into his torso over and over again and the wielder was repeating the same phrase with every stab: "Y/N will be mine...". My eyes were draws up to the person. Beginning with their bloody hands, up their stained for arms and ending at their face, frantic with bloodlust. I immediately recognised his handsome features to be my dearest angel, Simeon... I stepped back in surprise and onto a stick which snapped in half, alerting the man. He swiftly whipped his head towards me "Y-Y/N..." He choked out, startled. He slowly raised himself from the corpse on the floor and turned to face me completely. He made eye contact with me and seemed to be choking back tears before noticing my blood drenched attire, matching his...

1180 Words

(A/N) So... I don't really know how to finish this story and it's been in progress for over 4 months now, so I just wanted to finally get it out TuT. If you spot any errors in it, please alert me about them Thanks for reading! If you have any requests, comment them either on this chapter or the one titled 'Requests'. Hope you enjoyed the fan fic! Have a good day because you deserve it! Bye, my lovelies!

-- Star-Chan