A New Start at konoha

*****

(Y/N) pov

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Oniichan wake up" Dusana said, " I'm scared please wake up.." louis said. I got up, I heared them sigh in relief. "your alive!" they said, I giggle " of course I am I wouldn't have gotten up if i wasn't".

*"heheh. yeah you wouldn't have."* Dusana said( ok im getting lazy so when you see stars (*) that dusana and when you see louis its (~)

~" Oniichan you look smaller, and where are we?"

"huh" I look at myself, I kinda look like when I was 7 or 8 years old, while your siblings look like 4 years old children which match there personality more.

I look around and it look kinda like the art style of Naruto

scratch that it look a lot like it " I don't know"

"well lets look around let's hope we find someone"

~"ok Oniichan!"*

' i wonder how long will it take to get konoha or is that even possible' I thought

3rd pov

After a 20 minutes of walk around they finally cam across konoha gateway, (y/n) was familiar with this place the closer she got to the gate, she saw to ninja slacking on there job they were a sleep. you beening the nice person you were gong to wake them up, but your siblings want to wake them up in a different, they got there faces close and screamed. kotetsu and izumo end up kissing making you laugh, but put hand on your mouth to stop it. oh your dear sibling love to cause trouble.

" WHERE YOU THE ONE UP TO THIS!" kotetsu said,

" heh I'm very -giggles- sorry, we were just lost and we don't know where to stay, we hope you could takes us to the hokage."

" a-ah Ok, apologize accept, now lets go" Izumo said

along the way to the hokage you start a conversation with kotetsu and izumo will your sibling look and maybe once or twice tease kotetsu and izumo about the kissing scene, hehe you sweatdrop at them.

You and your sibling had arrive at the hokage office so that were izumo and kotetsu toke there leave. You knock at the door and wait to go in, you heared a faint "come in".

(Y/N) pov

I walk in " Hello hokage~sama I'm (y/n), this is my sibling dusana and louis"

"Hello children what bring you hear" ( im so bad at write this converstion)

"We hope we could get a place to stay"

-time skip- ( im lazy)

after explain everything to the hokage, we got an apartment, though the most strange thing is that his eyes widen when i sayed my middle name well my mom last name though my dad always said keep it as your middle name, Hokage-sama told me I can start in the academy in two days. We went around the around the village to get new clothes and try get something to eat. We stop at the famous ichiraku ramen that naruto comes to eat, look up at the sky, it look around afternoon so I decide to here. When entering, we all order Miso ramen, my sibling seem to love it, because the had order more, though I wouldn't blame them its was really good. To busy in eating, i didn't notice a certain blonde head came in.

Naruto pov

I was walking to Ichiraku when, I saw three people at the shop two little twin children with black hair (so i decide them to have black and your color eyes), and a girl my age it with Short (h/c) sitting there.
'they seem new..... maybe they like to be my friends' I thought ' but what happen if they be like the other people in the village...will i got to try...-takes a deep breath -'

" Hello I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm going to be hokage! believe it!"

I seem to scary her because she choke on the food a bit, which freaked me out and her siblings. I was going to try to help but she had already stop choking. She then turn around and look at me, I thought she was going to hit me because of what, I did.

"Hello my name (y/n) miyako (l/n), this is Dusana and louis, and I believe you will become hokage"

'She actually believe me, Believe it!' I felt my cheek heat up

" yeah I'll be the best hokage, believe it!"

~" well since your here you probably came here to eat"~

*"yeah come and eat with us Naruto~kun!"*

"A-ah sorry, but I hope you don't mind eating with us, is it?"

"Nope it's not a problem" 'There really nice

" U-um would you like to be F-friends"

"sure, we love to be your friend" They said, I probably had a big smile on my face

-timeskip-

After awhile, I showed them around the village, though we lost (y/n), I was stuck with louis, and dsuana, we look around and found her looking at a shop that sold bubble tea. Look her eye they seem to be star in them 'cute' was I thought 'wait no can't think that!' shaking my head to get that out of my head. I heared giggling behind me.

*"Oniichan, Loves~ bubble tea"*

~"Yeah, I bet that she'll marry anyone that give her bubble tea for life!"~

Hearing that made my cheek heat up 'marriage?'

*"you ok naruto~kun your looking a bit red?"*

"Y-yeah never been better, Believe it!"

~*"Oniichan! Stop daydreaming in front of us! It's getting late and I'm getting sleepy"*~

"huh! I-i was-wasn't- never mind"

I walk with them and had a conversation with (y/n), When we got to are apartment, I waved goodbye

"It was nice to hang with you naruto~kun see ya soon"

~*"yeah see you soon Naruto~kun

"yeah it was fun, Oh and let do it again, see ya soon Dusana~chan, Louis~kun, and (y/n)~chan!"

Taking my leave, I walk to my apartment and went straight to bed 'BEST.DAY.EVERY, BELIEVE IT!'

(Y/N) pov

Waving bye to naruto one last time, before closing the door when entering, I notice that My sibling a sleep 'they most have been really tired' giggling at how cute they were when they slept. I search around the place, then put them to bed, looking outside for a moment and seeing the star I smiled. Though I felt someone watching me, looking around to see though saw nothing so I went bed and called a day. Not before quick changing myself and siblings, and praying a goodnight to my dad.

'rest in peace dad, hopefully we see each other in the afterlife again'

Hokage pov

I had been watch them carfully, they didn't seem like a child that would betray the village. But her middle name had surpise me.'Miyako clan one of the top clan, for quick kills.'

'she doesn't seem a threat, also befriending naruto hopeful she help protect the village then harm it. Will also have to protect her she'll probably be wanted since the miyako eye's are very special'

look at her she move her head look around ' she most be sensor ninja too'

turning my glass ball off and went to finish more work before going home.

(1210 words, finally done! I'm going to bed it 1:35 so cya in the next chapter bye)