★Valentine's Day Special☆

(This chapter takes place during the future. Basically the month of before the final round)

(Sorry for the late chapter)

・・・・・・・・・・・・・★☆★☆★・・・・・・・・・・・・・

~*"Please oneechan! Can we go?!"*~

"I don't know..."

~*"Please!"*~

Your probably wondering what's going on right? Well today was Valentine's Day and your siblings wanted to go out with the konohamaru squad and get some sweets like chocolate.

*"Please!"*

~"Will be good!"~

You sigh guess it wouldn't hurt. You got up from the couch, quickly going upstairs. Your siblings stared at you confused did they annoy you? Then you came right back.

"If you guys be good, I'll let you and...here" you gave them a small bag of money.

"Use this wise! Because after that's finish then there be no more. Got it?" You said waiting for them to approve.

~*"We got it!"*~ They said happily going to give you a hug then going out. You smile softly.

'Just come back safe' you thought as you went toward your room. It was still early in the morning. 'Maybe I should go out too?' You then grabbed a couple of your belongings and went out.

Each time you pass by a store there that famous color, pink. You didn't mind at all it was Valentine's Day after all. You wondered, should you get something for everyone? Yeah. Guess now you had something too do.

'Maybe some cookies would be- or some strawberries Mochis or both?' You thought as you entered a store to collect the ingredients.

-times skip due to author being lazy-

You had finish cooking the cookies and making the strawberries Mochis. It was now time to wrap them in small cute bags. It took some time but you finish. Now all was left was to give them away.

-Naruto apartments-

You knock at the door waiting. It didn't take long as the door was opened.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?!"

"Well Naruto I wanted to give you something" you said as you took out a bag of goodies handing it to naruto.

"Happy Valentine's Day naruto!"

Naruto stood there shock he remembered that you gave him something during many holidays and he gave something back but he forget to give something to you. He just couldn't accept it!

"But (n/n)! I-"

You gave a small kiss to the cheek. "Just accept it naruto. It's fine if you couldn't give me something, you did have to train today! Anyways see you around" you predict what he said before he said. But he couldn't help but blush furiously. As for the next couple minutes, he dazed off into his mind.