Battle formation: ino-shika-cho! & heading toward the tower

・・・・・・・・・・・・・★☆★☆★・・・・・・・・・・・・・

(Y/N) POV

Waking up, I heard someone call my name.

"(Y/n)! Your awake!" Getting up I groan feeling the curse mark try to take over, I force it to go back into its place.

"W-What going on?" I asked while holding onto the curse mark, I saw hitomi come next to me.

"Don't worry about it Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji came to help even rock lee!" She sayed happily, seeing ino use her mind transform she started to threatening the sound ninja but it didn't work at all.

Try to get up I only went a couple of steps away from, sasuke and naruto, Sakura went beside me and told me to not get up because I'm still weak from the last battle.

"Huh, That's pretty tough talk" I hear a new voice said, turning my head it was Neji.

'For once I'm quite happy to see that jerk' I thought.

"I guess that make your village third rate, I wonder if any of you amateur are ready to take on the real deal" Neji said.

"It's lees team I was wondering when they get here" I heard Sakura say, I hummed in response.

Before Neji activate his Byakugan, I heard my name being called again.

"(Y/n)!" Turning my head once more with others doing the same, I saw Aimi and haruka.

"Aimi! Haruka!" I yelled like that we look back at Neji, seeing him activate his Byakugan, before he stop.

"actually look like it been taking out of my hands" I new what he meant so I turn around and look at sasuke, I already saw him getting up I felt pain on my right shoulder holding my neck I saw my curse mark act off again.

"Sakura,..(y/n)" I hear sasuke say.

"Who did this to you?" Sasuke asked us.

"Who was it?" He asked again.

"Sasuke what has happen to you?" Sakura asked, my curse mark start hurt more like it wanted some release.

"Don't worry I'm alright it's only the power flowing through me, in fact i never felt better, he gave me this gift and made me understand what I am. I'm an avenger..to follow my path I most have power at any price even if it mean being consume by evil" he said.

"Sakura, (y/n) tell me which one of this people did this to you" sasuke ask once again.

"That be me" I saw that zaku ninja was about attack us, feeling someone pick us up, we were move out the way of the attack.

"What do you know, I blow them all away"

"Not quite" sasuke say before attacking him, not long after sasuke had start to break zaku arm, after that he was going to attack the last sound ninja.

Looking at Sakura, I saw she just close her eyes and cryed she didn't anything making me panic again.

'Ugh why do I keep changing things! She should have stop him now! I guess it up to me!' I got up, and ran to him and Feeling the curse mark hurt more when I got closer to him.

I then hugged him, feeling the curse mark activate.

"S-Stop pleases" I said, seeing him turn around I saw him look into my eyes, since your curse mark activate he saw your kirato but he could see some tears in them.

"Stop it sasuke, this isn't you just stop...Please" I said once again.

like that sasuke curse mark retreated back to its place it was the same for me, falling to the ground with sasuke. I hear Sakura came up to sasuke, she took a sit next to sasuke right side while I sat next to the left, hearing the sound ninja come to a defeat, they left there earth scroll. Sakura yell at the sound ninja about what Orochimaru did to sasuke and me but didn't get a good answer.