Pass or fail:survival test

・・・・・・・・・・・・・★☆★☆★・・・・・・・・・・・・・
3rd POV

"His late!"

"Naruto just sit down"

"I dont want to how come are sensei is late"

You soon space out though came back to reality when you heard the door open and chalk board eraser had fallen on your sensei making you laugh out loud though covered your mouth.

Doing so you had missed four flush faces 'her laugh is like an angel' they all thought.

"Haha I got him, he told fell for it!"

"I'm sorry sensei I told him not to do it but he wouldn't listen, I would never do anything like that" 'perfect shot!'

'He actually fell for that cheap trick, Is this guy really a jonin'

'That Kakashi-sensei for Yeah' you thought

"How can I put this my first impression of this group, your all bunch of idiots, meet me on the roof top"

-small time skip-

"Alright why don't you introduce yourselves"

"Introduce are selves, well what are we supposed to say?"

"Things you like, hate, your future, dreams, hobbies thing like that"

"Hey why don't you tell us about yourself so we can see how it works"

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake, thing I like and hate I don't feel like telling you, my future never really thought of it, my hobbies i have many"

"That was told useless all we know is his name"

"Mhmm"

"Yeah Dattebayo"

"Okay your turn, with blond hair boy"

"I'm Narutos Uzumaki! I like instant ramen in a cup, I really like the ramen iruka sensei got me, I also like to hang out with my best friend (y/n), I hate the three minutes I have to wait after pour hot water in the instant ramen. My hobbies is eating and comparing ramen, my future dream is being the greatest hokage so people in village stop disrespecting me and treat me like I'm someone important"

'He seem to grow up in a interesting way'

"Alright you with pink hair your next"

"I'm Sakura Haruno, What I like...the person I like is....my hobby is....uh....my future dream is...-inserts eternal squealing-...."

'She's annoying'

"And your dislike"

"Naruto!"

Feeling bad you rubbed Naruto back, comforting him.

'Girl her age are probably more interesting in boys than ninja training'

"Next you with the raven hair"

"My names Sasuke Uchiha....I hate a lot of thing I don't particular like anything"
Sasuke look at you, this didn't go unnoticed by your sensei, naruto, Sakura and hitomi. You were to busy think on what you were going to say.